Hello there!

SternuS

Hello there, my name i Stefano, but just call me SternuS, i'm italian (so don't go crazy if i make some grammar mistakes ;) ) .Next month i'll be seventeen, i started playing Halo Combat Evolved at the age of six, and i fell in love with it. I'm a big fan, i'm waiting for Primordium, and i hope to have some fun with you guys, and... well that's it!

Oh, is there any topic about Red vs Blue? I love that Machinima!

Hello there, my name i Stefano, but just call me SternuS, i'm italian (so don't go crazy if i make some grammar mistakes ;) ) .Next month i'll be seventeen, i started playing Halo Combat Evolved at the age of six, and i fell in love with it. I'm a big fan, i'm waiting for Primordium, and i hope to have some fun with you guys, and... well that's it!

Oh, is there any topic about Red vs Blue? I love that Machinima!

Welcome to the boards, Stefano! I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful time here at 343 Industries. We have a heartwearming community that's sure to give you lots of Heart, Blood, Sweat and Tears for the franchise that bounds us all together under this forum. You have THE Fun now, ya hear me? (There's a difference you know...)

• Like 1