Scare Meter

Minuette

Okay I have decided to make this topic so I myself don't feel like a totaly scaredy cat how this goes is you pick a number between 1 and 5 of how easily scared you are lets start

1-every little popup scares the crap out of you making you soil your pants

2-Almost every noise or popup scares you but you don't soil anything..

3- a couple of things scare you

4- you say your not afraid but you get paranoid and start freaking out

5- tough as nails no human can ever not be afraid of something, almost none of you should be able to get this

Okay I am most likely a #2 because I still get scared really easily, I am really afraid of going to halloween attractions like haunted houses, I am even scared to say biggy smalls 3 times in a bathroom without any lights on, and I don't have enough courage to play scary games, except fear, I play that once and most of the times I had my eyes closed.

I'd say i'm about a 4.5 because i'm not really ever scared but i'm sure theres something out there that could scare me.

I'd say i'm about a 4.5 because i'm not really ever scared but i'm sure theres something out there that could scare me.

I'm going to get one of your family members to put a very scary picture as the desktop wallpaper or whatever and when your least expecting it you turn it on and the face will be looking at you, my sister did that to me once, I almost had a heart attack

I'm going to get one of your family members to put a very scary picture as the desktop wallpaper or whatever and when your least expecting it you turn it on and the face will be looking at you, my sister did that to me once, I almost had a heart attack

Ha, don't think they would do that seening as to how this is a family computer. But seriously, i used to be scared of a lot but now i guess i just "learned" not to be afraid of things.