Remade Map confirmed to be returning in halo 4

Adam91

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Amanda

Despite how much I loved Volume 1 of the Halo 4 soundtrack, I <a href="http://zylxmvchch.com">alywas</a> knew (especially since it was mentioned in the booklet) that not all of the tracks would be in it. Playing the game confirmed this to me more, but thankfully all of the tracks in Volume 1 were great enough that I didn't mind that some of it was missing. In fact, I had the distinct feeling of the possibly of a 2nd volume coming around since the same was done with Halo 2 s music. Thankfully that wish has finally come true, and I can say that without a doubt that if you're a Halo fan, or just a fan of great soundtrack music in general, you will love what's in here.Because there are now two acknowledged composers, I will talk about each individual's work. Obviously starting with Neil Davidge who was given credit for Volume 1, his work within this volume feels more atmospheric than story-like. That is not a bad thing since some of these tracks will resonate with you (such as Cloud City ), but it's understandable why some of these tracks were left for this volume. Nevertheless, it still displays how greatly talented Neil is as a composer, and gives you more reason to hope that he will score Halo 5 and 6.Kazuma Jinnouchi (known to some as one of the composers to the Metal Gear Solid 4 soundtrack) takes a somewhat different approach than Neil. While Neil felt that his work had to depart in some ways to Martin O'Donnell's familiar themes while still having music still sound and feel Halo (in other words, purely creating brand new music not using Martin's work to differentiate the feeling and the scale of the new Halo trilogy), Kazuma was not afraid to mix in a little bit of the familiar with his own touch of work. What's funny is that now track 117 in Volume 1 is now credited towards him, and by listening to his tracks in this volume it is obvious why. Atonement which is the main menu music contains the notes at the end from Halo 3, Wreckage and Mantis (two of my most favorite tracks from this volume) have some of same notes from 117 in Volume One which was a new take on the Halo Theme, and Never Forget (Midnight Version) is obviously his own take on this classic track (and another one of my most favorites , that theme never gets old to me). Kazuma's work in here feels story-related and at times is action packed, making his tacks possibly the strongest in this collection. Like Neil, I hope he will also be involved in scoring tracks for 5 and 6.In conclusion, both composers have great work here, making Volume 2 a must own for all Halo fans out there. The collection is finally complete.

before The scenes don't go<a href="http://iplpbhkeyfb.com"> ecxtaly</a> hand in hand with the track listing. In fact, the opening track Endtapes By The Joy Formidable plays in the end credits starts half-way into the song. The lyrics of Endtapes perfectly shadows that the Saga is ending with the chorus lyric: Sellotape end to, a story that is ending .Songs that are more Alternative are by unknown bands (I may add that this gives the opportunity for us as listeners to discover new talented bands we wouldn't have heard of otherwise) Songs include: Like a Drug By Hard-fi (Bonus Track) is a festively fun song played while everyone dances at the wedding & Alice wow's the crowd with a backflip dancing with Jasper. Sister Rosetta (2011) By The Noisettes. Now this Version of the song is not the one being played in the movie while Bella is changing to get ready to go for a swim with Edward & spend the night with him. Although, after listening to both, I conclude happily that The 2011 Version is the better Version of the two. From Now On By The Features, played during a montage scene of Bella & Edward in their honeymoon, while Bella is trying to entice Edward's character to touch her again after bruising her up the first night. I Didn't Mean It By The Belle Brigade, is played in the last scene when the Voltrui is getting a note that explains that Bella is changed. This song also describes jealousy that perfectly coins Jacob's feelings the whole entire movie towards Edward & Bella's relationship. The song Requiem On The Water By Imperial Mammoth is played right after Edward packs to leave their Honeymoon & Bella is left to look in the mirror & touch her stomach to feel what she alone believes to be the miracle of life inside of her.Beautifully written songs include Turning Page By Sleeping At Last, that is played in a flashback montage while Bella is looking in the mirror the morning after being with Edward for the first time. The Instrumental Version of Turning Page is played while Charlie walks Bella down the aisle & one gets a good angle of Bella's Hair Clipped veil,(), leading down to the intricate embroidery on the back of Bella's beautiful wedding dress. A Thousand Years By Christina Perri, This song ties in brilliantly with the wedding speech Edward made in front of everyone about Starting with forever & Llovera By Mia Maestro, a Spanish song that translates to the word Rain . This is played during the moonlit scene in the water with Bella & Edward night bathing at the beach in Brazil. Absolutely stunning piece. & How can you not mention The New Version of Flightless Bird, American Mouth played during the wedding scene. It is Edward & Bella's song since the first Winter Formal scene in the first Twilight Movie. Therefore it wouldn't be a Wedding without it. Cold By Aqualung & Lucy Schwartz a masterpiece, its sound is rooted in Twilight's old sound used in The New Moon & Eclipse soundtracks. This song is played while Bella unravels herself in the mirror while her body is going through major deterioration while she tries to keep it together during her baby's pregnancy. Sing for the lion & lamb Is among my favorite lyric, giving off a lullaby-ish type of melody that contradicts the truthfully cunning vibe of the song, bringing a goosebump worthy sight to the big-screen in such a bone chilling scene. Lastly out of the soft batch of Help other customers find the most helpful reviewsa0Was this review helpful to you?a0 | a0

I was excited to learn there was a Vol. 2 of the Halo 4<a href="http://ravkncpw.com"> srtodunack</a> coming out. I bought the first volume when it was released, and love every track. I assumed that this volume would be just more of the same, not that this particularly bothered me. But it is substantially different from the first volume.For starters, the star of the show here is Kazuma Jinnouchi, 343 Industry's in-house composer, more than Neil Davidge. If this worries you, it shouldn't. Jinnouchi is incredibly talented and he contributed one of the best tracks to the original Halo 4<a href="http://ravkncpw.com"> srtodunack</a> ( 117 ). Most of the tracks I preferred on Vol. 2 came from Jinnouchi, including the exceptional Lasky's Theme, which I consider the stand-out track. Anyone who has played the game will also recognize the first track, Atonement, which is the music that plays over the opening menu, a haunting and vital piece of music. Some of the pieces from Jinnouchi are variations on 117, but this theme is so good and the variations so interesting that I'm very glad they were included. As a bonus, Jinnouchi's take on Halo 3 s Never Forget is also included. It puts an intriguing and welcome Halo 4 spin on the classic track from Marty O'Donnell and Michael Salvatori.This is not to say that Davidge doesn't contribute his own great pieces to Vol. 2. But I should note something important here. Davidge's tracks on Vol. 1 were very anthemic, including the game's main theme, To Galaxy, as well as Revival, Awakening, Nemesis and Green and Blue. Thematic and inspiring, they were epic in scope. In contrast, Davidge's tracks on Vol. 2 are more atmospheric. That's not to say they aren't excellent Aliens is strangely beautiful to name one but it's different from what was on Vol 1. There are a couple exceptions to this, including an extended version of To Galaxy and This Armour, which some buyers of Vol. 1 may already own if they purchased it on CD (several free downloads were included as part of the CD package.) Armour is very recommended if you don't have it already.Overall, my recommendation is this: if you bought Vol. 1 and really enjoyed it, I think this is an easy purchase. It's not more of the same, but that's a good thing. If you were more of a casual fan of Vol. 1, you may want to pick and choose tracks (I'd recommend Lasky's Theme ) or first check out all the tracks on Spotify, Xbox Music, or some other streaming service to ensure you are good with the overall approach.For myself, I can't wait to see what Davidge and Jinnouchi do for Halo 5, whenever it comes out.

Guest Takashi

, I don't pay for data, and when looking for<a href="http://lyjhsojlem.com"> pnhoes</a> wanted one that had a decent camera, sd storage, and a qwerty keyboard, and an easy to use app system.The Camera is a Schneider Lens with a 3.2 MP auto focus lens that takes 2048 X 1536 resolution still images and 640 X 480 video. For a non smart phone, the only camera I have seen better is that on the Sharp Kin 2. There are some fun settings to use for the camera but what i find most important is that you can record as long as you want with a micro sd card.The keyboard was the selling point for me on this phone. I wanted a physical keyboard, and today's smartphones don't offer ones this size (the next closest is that of the motorola droid 3. The keys are raised, there is space in between every key, and you can feel as well as hear a physical click when you press the key. It is a 4 row keyboard including numbers, and as I said, this is the best keyboard i have found on a phone, I text blindly in class all the time without having to look at the keyboard.The micro sd card slot is easy to access and and with storage the size of your sd card you can store music, movies, pictures and videos and easily transfer then to your computer.Now personally, I use the touchscreen to access the apps I use (calender, alarm clock, a fantastic note pad, calculator, and music). It allows for an easy access to these functions, and i also use the screen to dial numbers and do basic functions if i can only use one hand. I use the front touchscreen to read texts, then open the phone, and a reply box automatically opens so I can easily respond with the full keyboard.I typically open the phone up if i want to text someone, and all you have to do is start typing their name, your contact book goes to them, and you press a dedicated text button and get going easily!!!I love the phone, its 2011 and I plan on buying another one because I dont need to spend money on the distractions that data plans have to offer for 30 dollars a month.Hopefully you can see past the minor technical issues and unresponsive touchscreen and see the positives for the phoneHelp other customers find the most helpful reviewsa0Was this review helpful to you?a0 | a0

Guest Marisol

but the majority weave a <a href="http://quvpls.com">detlacie</a>, bittersweet atmosphere over some very enjoyable pop tunes.It kicks off with The Joy Formidable's Endtapes, which is a pretty solid way to begin the album it's a sprightly song that seems to swing between marchlike beats and swirling pop melodies. Then we have Angus & Julia Stone's Love Will Take You, a wistful, mellow little folk-pop song that lifts you up and cradles you in a silken wash of violin.That feeling is carried over through most of the songs we have sorrowful, romantic piano ballads by Sleeping At Last, Aqualung & Lucy Schwartz, Mia Maestro and Iron & Wine; the thumping smoky defiance of Belle Brigade's I Didn't Mean It ; the gentle soaring acoustic guitars of Christina Perri and Imperial Mammoth; and the tinkling prettiness of Cider Sky's Northern Lights. But there were a few songs that stuck out like sore thumbs. Bruno Mars' It Will Rain just drips with over-the-top drama, and it feels clumsy compared to the subtler songs that surround it. Also, Theophilus London's Neighbors is a rap. That REALLY doesn't fit with the other songs. Whose idea was that?However, the rest of the album feels oddly cohesive, despite being made by several different artists. There are misty layers of gentle piano and satiny strings, a rougher undercurrent of earthy acoustic guitar, and a sprinkling of starlit synth blips that pop up here and there. Occasionally you get a more robust, boisterous pop melody, keeping the album from getting monotonous the Features and the Noisettes particularly.And it has a very distinct atmosphere as well the songs seem to drift between bittersweet contemplation and romantic coziness, reflecting on the loss of love as well as how wonderful it can feel. One song can charm you with its romantic exuberance ( Northern Lights ) and the very next can break your heart and some manage to do both at the same time (Iron & Wine's contribution).I don't expect Breaking Dawn Part 1 to be any better than the other Twilight movies, but it's undeniable that the soundtrack is exquisite, if flawed. Ignore Mars and Theophilus London, and this soundtrack ends up sublime.

Guest Aniket

they stopped<a href="http://zzrrjbs.com"> mniakg</a> the EnVtouch. I loved it so much that I wanted another one. I never had problems with the touch screen, I actually liked the sensitivity of it because I have long nails, so it was so perfect for me! It didn't fit into my skinny jeans very well, but the full flip up keyboard with the internal screen was awesome. The battery did start to die off quickly within about a year and a half but it only costs $3 for a new one here on amazon. I am going to buy a new one and switch back as soon as possible!One thing that I suggest to people who are having problems with this phone is that you should go into verizon every few months to get your phone updated. I only did this once through the time I had this phone, but once you get the update it starts to run like new again. If callibration is off on the touchscreen they can fix it at the store, or you could go into the settings menu and fix it yourself. All of this is free to have done at the store.This phone has been amazing, I can't wait to switch back!Help other customers find the most helpful reviewsa0Was this review helpful to you?a0 | a0

Guest Sumaiyah

Most of the retailers on this site are <a href="http://kezpzs.com">senlilg</a> used phones advertised as new. I personally have done business with one retailer, Cellphones-4u. The phone arrived in a Verizon box, unsealed, loosely floating in a plastic tray, not an LG box as it should have been. You could tell the wall charger was extremely used and subsequently, didn't work. Immediate RED flag. Called Verizon, gave them the MEID# that is located inside the battery compartment. The lady told me that the phone had been used on the separate accounts. So it spent most of it's life in shipment. Cellphones-4u keeps insisting that it is new from Verizon. He posted it under my bad review on their site. So, he is calling me and Verizon liars. In hindsight, I noticed that every bad review that was posted for Cellphones-4u, he had a reply that they were in essence, thieves or liars. Do your homework. When you receive your phone, call your service provider, give them the MEID# and find out if it is indeed a new phone. They are charging new price, make them provide what they advertise.

Guest Samay

Clinton Munkres - I bought these shoe to<a href="http://jlsqhyayv.com"> rcelape</a> my Guide 5s. I figured that since they have the same 8mm drop, I would be able to run in them well. I wanted a little more cushion for my aging bones. I have put about 10 miles on them and they seem worse on my knees and my ankles hurt a little. Also I feel like I am exerting more energy running in the Hurricane. While I like the cushion, I am not sure if that is what causing the pain or if its the slight control of the shoe. Perhaps it just that they are new shoes. I hear that the right pair of shoes do not necessarily need breaking in but there are a lot of opinions on that.

Guest Ricardo

Mitch- What are your thoughts on the saliitbty of the Hurricane 14 vs the Guide 5? I am currently running in the guide but have been told I need a max saliitbty but not motion control shoe. Currently running 30mpw, 155lb male. I will be working up to 50 mpw for my first full Marathon.Thanks!

Guest Jyrylle

John Baldridge - The fabric used for the upper is quite weak. I used my Hurricane 14s for three monhts and developed a hole over the left little toe and a second hole is appearing over the right little toe. The shoes are sized appropriately. Updates are great but at $140 I expect better durability.

Guest Parmod

SatpalSeptember 4, 2010Yes, I totally agree with the eieralr comments about the misbehaviour by the Airtel Customer care personnel. Especially I have approx two years experience of dealing with Airtel Digital TV customer care personnel of KATHUA Airtel (Kalibari) office. I took airtel digital TV scheme in 2009 with 03 months validity. Again i got my TV recharged for 5 months in Jan 2010 i.e from Jan -May 2010, but in March 2010 they started sending messages saying that your validity expired. I am completely fed up with their animal type behaviour, for which they should be punished. Then i established contact with the customer care (KATHUA(J&K) Office) they (Mr Dheeraj)misbehaved in a very uncultured way. Hence it is very right to say that AIRTEL customer care personnel are not properly guiding the customers and it will also be right to say that they are just making fool of the customers. The main fault I noticed that they don't issue cash receipt for any charges they collect from the customers for any purpose(e.,g recharging the digital TV etc), it means they are misusing their position to loot the innocent thousands of customers like me. It is therefore my humble request to AIRTEL executives to kindly take proper supervision of their dealing staff, so that customers are not illtreated.

Guest Elenita

insaneJuly 20, 2010Helloooo .guys you must understand tnghis first before complaining !!! HD means transmission capabilty upto 1080p, its just more bandwidth coming into ur TV. ..If you have space for fit a elephant in, you can always fit a mouse isn't ?? but mouse doesn't get converted to elephant is you store it there in that space ??Airtel or for that matter any other Service Provider will cash on you, by selling the bandwidth to support elephants .but again its upto TV channels to transmit elephants first isn't ..and they are going to cost them? ESPN did for FIFA ..DD yes our own DD will transmit Commonwealth on HD ..but that will be only for the duration of games ofcourse Discovery or Natgeo i think are transmitting something in HD and yes only HD will be 5 X sharper then same transmission on SD .provided you are watching it on FULL HD TV and that too atleast 42 lesser then that size would not make you see much noticable difference in HDeven if you do not understand then ask a question to urself if Star, Sony or any other network do not transmit HD, how ur dish is supposed to receive it ???We feel cheated because we assume so many tnghis !!!DISCLAIMER : I AM NOT FROM AIRTEL !!!

Guest Misaki

rajiv ranjanFebruary 24, 2011its very shame for aiterl HD connection and also for aiterl management.i have taken HD connection,they told to me that ESPN hd will be provided soon after taking the connection.but there is no any HD channels is going to be supplied till now.what is the benefit to take HD box?no any channel is going to be supplied in HD mode.ur excuse is that TV should be of HD standard type,i have already 42 inch HD tv.ur another excuse is only 3 channels as ESPN,NG and DISCOVERY have HD supply.let me tell how other DTH are going to be supply more than 30 channels within their economy rate?????????? ur management skill and service providing is very poor.this will creat hazardous problem to make you new customer unless ur service providing is not superior than other supplier.i have already read so many comments of ur regular and new customers,they all are very anexious to ur service and feel very uncomfort with ur relationship.UR FIRST AIM SHOULD BE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND THINK ALWAYS ABOUT HOW UR CUSTOMER GET BENEFIT.CLARITY SHOULD BE MAINTAIN BY UR SIDE.KINDLY GIVE ME EMAIL OF UR HIGHER AUTHORITY MANAGEMENT.FAKE BOND SHOULD NOT BE MAINTAIN WITH CUSTOMER.

Guest Gusti

Syed Haroon RasheedJuly 13, 2010I bought the Airtel Digital TV HD by upgnadirg my existing SD connection from Airtel. Airtel is cheating people by promising 5x improvement in the picture quality. They used to show only one channel ESPN HD which was available only during the world cup and the content was only the duration of the match, after teh world cup, this channel has been taken off and there are no HD channels available, Airtel has charged Rs.100/- for this channel and now I am left with a HD set top box without a single HD channel. The customer service number is at best left alone as they are all illiterate about their own services and nobody gives any proper response. Airtel has cheated customers like me into upgnadirg the existing services at Rs.2250/- but offers nothing in return in terms of quality or service by way of HD channels. I have been a loyal customer of Airtel's mobile services, broadband services and now digital TV for the last 7 years and this is what i get in return.Airtel's HD service is a BIG SCAM AND I SUGGEST THAT NOBODY SHOULD BUY AND GET DUPED LIKE ME FROM THIS SCAM MONGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Kayrinou

kjsubbuJuly 9, 2010yesterday i have changed my Airtel HD Box, berfoe exchanging they told they will not get a single paisa for current HD and future HD channels.but today i called the customer care to activate the HD channels,i came to know they have already taken Rs 100 from my account for HD channels alone and they also confirmed for Each HD channels they will charge Rs 100.And they also confirmed if we want to see ESPN HD channels we have to activate for normal ESPN channels so they are taking money two times for viewing single channel.I HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH AIRTEL FOR LAST 1.2 YEARS WITH MY EXPERINCE AIRTEL CUSTOMER PEOPLE ARE VERY RUDE AND NOT CAPABLE OR NOT TRAINED WELL TO ANSWER THE QUESTONS.My suggestion don’t purchase the airtel HD or SD box, they are marketing way is very tempting to purchase the HD or SD box but it vast of money and time.

Hi, it's great hat you like to travel and meet peolpe of different cultures and interests. You have to plan your itinerary carefully considering the climate, clothes, the places and your lodgings, money requirements, special situations etc. It would be good to first get an experience travelling with a group and get to know the ropes. This would help you to get a better idea of what you could face if you travel alone. The Lonely Planet' travel books are very informative and give you widest information. Asian countries differ from Europe and differ among themselves too in the way a traveler is treated. You could also make good and wide use of the internet to get info on. Islamic countries would need special care if you a female. you could also speak to tour operators and get a fair idea. But first you must be clear about where u want to go.

Guest Abhishek

abhiNovember 29, 2010Guys , before you puchrase anything ,don't just bliently believe what they promise on ads or what a marketing/sales people say.Do consult with people who use already them else search in google for finding experiences of others .Then take a final decision.Above all do write your experiences /comments in blogs /sites like these so that it will help others in making a wise decision. Thank you all !! I will Never go for AIRTEL

Guest Santanu

amyJuly 26, 2010airtel service is rlaely appaulin and poor my screen is flashin error code which is why i am not abl to watch any channels for a week now i filed a complaint three times and der is no response de make false promises of lookin into da matter but till now nothing has been done local cable guys are much better atleast i dont hav des kind of problems wid dem i am thinkin of switchin back to dem again

Guest Rawaa

Cortana’s biggest rival is Google Now, Google’s own diagitl assistant. Google Now can access a trove of user data, allowing it to anticipate daily needs—for example, it will pop up “cards” showing an Amazon delivery en-route, If I was to order anything from Amazon, and I received such a notification from Google, you can be sure that I would file a complaint with BOTH of them for sharing transactional data that was between me and Amazon period.

Guest Ferry

nitinJanuary 17, 2011why are u writing here best is just send mails to atierl and bug them .send mail to higher management so atleast the will know what will happen if they dont give service.i have this connection and the hd connection quality is 576i not 1080i other dth connetions have 1080i hd connection.f.ck these atierl i already have fired some mail and i got response also.

Machine learning is still in its inncfay reading between the lines, this is likely a blended solution of beefed-up screen-scraping and statistical regurgitation of human activity as stored in a database. Until this tech is based on a simulated neural network, it will be nothing more than a fancy database. And google will continue to win this fight because it has more data. http://sdnrtuyj.com hgoksgkyk [link=http://sxwobrcbwo.com]sxwobrcbwo[/link]

Guest Gzeronine

What on erth is wrong with this sever? I'v never seen amy thing like it and i'v played a lot of dneffreit games and game types all over the world and I'v never had this type of problem eg it will only load 50% of the time, at least every day that i'v played it stall's/locks-up at 60%-70% on the load screen some times I dont even get to the load screen. flash wont load fully even after waiting 2hours and not touching a thing to cause load issues.. I'v tryed changeing browers like IE9 , Opera , firefox and also making sure that there's nothing else down/up loading on my computer , updtaed Adpbe flash , restarted modem many of times , even test other online game sites (which work fine when i do) to make sure all is good at my end . i waste up too 6hours a day do this plz explane?????? other then that it's not a bad game to play.( I wish I could buy it so if I can't get online at least I could still play it).

Still get often a serverproblem of disenonccting and often an inpossibillity to reenter the game , problems are server Fout , it is not the first time or the second time , it is a very frequent comming problem , especially , when you go back to thew headmenu and want to return to the playmenu , try to avoid these kuind of problems.A second problem is there when someone attacks you , becuse then the system stops also atoumattically , how can these errors get solved in the near future , because it frustrates to not be able to play when you want , especially when you play from internet pubs where you have to pay by hour. http://ydrembbnivr.com uccesxglkbp [link=http://ypvwvnoyb.com]ypvwvnoyb[/link]