Remade Map confirmed to be returning in halo 4

Adam91

Guest Ahmad

Thank you so much, Halo, for posting our reivew on here! We are honored. I'm excited to see my cats continue to improve and will be sure to make another video in a little while to show how they've come along. I can already tell that they are doing better. Thank you for creating such a great product!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Isaac

that guy that says I need to get my act straight is sputid, I've owned 2 xbox 360 and there is about 100,000 people playing COD, Halo isn't the best it is overrated, Killzone 2 is the best, and the PS3 is worth it, it has everything an Xbox 360 has + more. Blue ray, free online, better exclusive, better graphics, Sony customer service isn't full of complete retards like microsoft that sound surprised when you tell them your 360 got RROD. Also how could 360 be the best if it has a failure rate of 50%

Guest Francesca

Owen - Hurricane 15 too stiff front to back. My new Hurricane 15 shoes do not bend sufficiently, prennvtieg my heel from lifting and stopping me from pushing off with my toes (transition?). This throws my gait out, increasing the effort and slowing my pace. I've used Hurricane 12 and Hurricane 14 to build up to my first marathon with no problems or injuries (now at 40+ miles per week). The Hurricane 15s were bought to be my marathon pair I am going back to my old Hurricane 14 pair.

Guest Federico

OMG These pcitures are so great you guys!!!! I love the falimy one the best. You are going to have your hands full with these girls I think they are gong to be as feisty as they are pretty so watch out! Great shots!!

Guest Ayrat

Hi Akil, this is KC referred to you by Tony Dennis, I love your arowrtk and want to let you know you inspire me. I'm taking computer animation online at Full Sail University (pretty much a self taught program yikes) and needed an idea of what exactly I'm getting myself into. When I study your pics, I realize I have a lonnnnnnnnnng way to go but at least, for now I can let you know I'm in your rear view looking up to you. I also sent you a message on facebook with my info. Take care.

Guest Hitomi

The Men's Shed meet at the Community Centre every Wednesday from about 9am-1pm and enjoy a free lunch at the Centre at about 12pm. If you're asking about the Project Group for 2012, we'll let you know all the dates/times at the info snseioss on Tues 20th Feb 2pm-3.30pm and Wed 21st Feb, 5pm-6.30pm. Come along to a session to share your ideas and register your interest!

Guest Hamza

Thank you very much, lol thats right. there are lots of different ways to be a grhapic artist, and sometimes the road is very ruff and trying, but just keep at it. dont let anyone tell you different. Just visualize your goals and you'll achieve them!

that in the future, we may see games that are fumdnaentally distinct from other forms of art due to their interactivity. Ironically, the interactive element of games is what gives the medium its strength as an art form, but it might also be the reason that middle-aged moms across the US protest and demand censorship (I know how all of this must sound as a non-American and on behalf of my wacky country, I apologize). If video games go where I think they will, Brown v. EMA will be an important precedent (critical in the U.S. legal system), but that will not stop people from crying foul. Beyond that, it's a matter of the U.S. political environment for the next forty years. If we lean toward liberalization of social issues (i.e. gay marriage, drug reform), then I think video games are safe, but conservatives, especially the Religious Right, have tremendous power to influence legislation. All in all, I'm optimistic, but this battle is far from won.I think you're right to look to the video game scene for the possibility of a Citizen Kane and that's why I like to keep one eye on mainstream hits and one eye on the underground stuff. I would say however, that while there are many shooters that are not particularly artistic, there are other shooters or fighters that have interesting artistic elements. For instance, I've always enjoyed the Max Payne series as a sort of art piece dedicated to violence and rage.

Guest Slern

it now works with Windows 7, which is what I have now. I don't know if I want to do away with Internet Explorer, which I have to run 32 bit on my computer to see the gripahcs. There is also a 64 bit IE on my computer as well for now unusable. My question is this: Will the Google Chrome Frame work just as good for now? I'm mainly looking for a way to make the game I play on Facebook faster .Cafe World. I've heard that Google Chrome makes it faster it keeps freezing on me. If you download the Google Chrome Frame for IE, will you be able to use the Chrome extenions? I've heard they have a Cafe World food filter that I'd like to get.

Guest Brando

Maybe I have unrealistic expictateons but so much of the book is devoted to very basic items and so little of the book is devoted to software development. Almost no discussion of Access classes or calling API's; only a token consideration of programming in Access. In my opinion, this book would be excellent for someone not very familiar with Access 2010 that wants to build a database and use standard features to enter data, query it, and produce reports. This book is not quite right for the experienced software developer that wants to use an underlying programming methodology to have precise control and develop professional-looking applications that require no user training.

Guest Achiko

Dana S. Williams - I love this shoe! I am a neutral rneunr and love a lot of cushion. This shoe fits the bill. The only problem I have is on the left side where the shoe is a little too high and slightly rubs the outside of my ankle. I have made a couple adjustments and taken care of that issue so now I can run with total comfort. I will tell you this, I first purchased the Cortana 1 and fell in love with it. If I could find the Cortana 1, I would buy that over this version, (Cortana2). I say this simply because it is slightly more comfortable. However, rneunrs have to contend with shoe companies slightly changing their shoe styles yearly so they can up the prices and sell more! It's the nature of the beast.Again, if you are a neutral rneunr that likes a lot of cushioning, this is a great shoe.

Guest Sneka

Tommy Tummy - This is my second pair of these shoes baecuse I love them so much. They do run small, so order a whole size larger. The open weave make them very comfortable in hot humid Florida. These are the best running shoes that I have every had. I only wish that they were less expensive.

Guest Richard

Benbeagle - If you feel good putting it on, the btteer the workout! Have received many compliments on how they look. If they weren't so expensive, I would buy another pair as backup for when these wear out.

Guest Anton

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it hpeled me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

Guest Berenice

I wanted a full Reach mutaipllyer disc at first but then I realized that could hinder people's abilities to complete Campaign-esque Challenges on Reach. I think that was one of the main issues.Also, I disagree with the sentiment that the Kinect features were interesting . They were unnecessary. Are people really too lazy to press RB or left trigger to reload or throw a nade? The Analyze feature absolutely could've been compatible with the controller and it's cheap that 343/Microsoft almost used this whole thing to try and sell more Kinects. Do you think most hardcore Halo fans(and let's be honest, most Halo fans are fanboys) own or want a Kinect? Most likely not. Nobody wanted a Kinect in the first place, and it's wrong that the people who didn't buy one are deprived of the cool analyze/library feature.