Remade Map confirmed to be returning in halo 4

Adam91

Guest Zafer

Do we know if the administrators are gnteitg extra vacation days to cash out in place of a straight 4-5% raise? Many school districts seem to be taking this route to keep the public in the dark as to the total expense. In the end it may cost the taxpayer the same as a higher % raise, but it is sure a good PR move on the part of many school boards Email your school board and ask to see a copy of the contracts. This is the only way to see the whole picture.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anggel

halo reach, great game. The halo games are classic, also it is alot eaiesr beating the missions who co player campaign, i beat it on legandary with co player, hahah it helped that my co player was very very very good. have you ever played a call of duty game? also halo reach is very good multiplayer on xbox live.

Guest Madiieh

Thank you Lynwood. My purpose is to prviode inspiration to those who find raising a child a little tough and just generally inform those who are looking for answers that they sometimes do not think of or cannot find elsewhere. I admit I am going through the process and, I do fin dit funny as well as enjoyable. Best regards!

Guest Josiane

Hi thank you! I have been editing the site for the past sevarel minutes, so that may be the cause? I am using flock and viewing as I edit and see the photos. I also see everything on IE8. Toddler to work, cheerios and and Raisinettes posts are showing. What browsers are you using?

Guest Lyubanka

There is an RSS feed button at the top of the left coulmn. Just click the orange button and it will tell you how to save the feed. Or there is also the rectangular gray bar with the orange feed button. You can click that one also.

Guest Luminita

All I can say is FINALLY! A book that tells it like it is.Parents trying to rsceue their children that were INJURED.WOW, it's been a decade for me.I am beside myself that things are finally shifting. But there is so much work yet to be done in the education area so this STOPS. Lisa and all you other parents ,THANK YOU! It's an exhausting road and it feels good to know that there are all these wonderful ,intelligent moms' travelling the same road and we will make it to the end no matter what.nikki and jake

Verr nice! I had to check because I'm an atsrit as well and was curious of what kind of paints were used. But it's a digital painting. Hey, some people still do old-school

Guest Nikhita

, after the Didact was released he rianeged control of his Promethians. He realized the covenant worshiped him and in turn lead them on an assault of earth. Who exactly is the Librarian?The librarian is the forerunner that was put in charge of cataloging all sentient beings in the galaxy to preserve the mantle in the wake of the firing of the halo ring array. She is the Didact's wife and part of the console in charge of fighting off the infestation of the flood. She has compassion for the human race and has elected them to be the new handlers of the mantle (reclaimers). She devises a complex plan that would be carried out over the millennia for humans to rise and control the mantle. What the frak did she to do MC?She did indeed evolved him so the composer wouldn't affect him, so he could carry out the librarians geas. This is where I ask my own question. Why didn't she make all of mankind immune to the composer? I believe she did it in case one day if the flood was too powerful to defeat even with the halo array that I may be the final resort to defeat the flood. What was with Cortana splitting into multiples?Cortana did this to defeat the Didact's security on his ship so the chief could get close enough to defeat the Didact. This spawns another question about if she is dead or not? I will get to this later though. Why didn’t MC whip that helmet off and lay a kiss on her when she got real LOL?This one is simple in my opinion, they are in space If she used everything she had left to create the hard light shield that saved him I doubt she had enough to create a artificial atmosphere. Is she dead? I doubt she is dead she fragmented herself and I would say its safe to assume that she managed to save herself on part of the Didact's ship where she remains intact. Is the Didact dead?He is supposed to be dead but who knows, I for one think he is. If you read the descriptions for the forge map impact it is set on a research facility studying an artifact that predates the forerunners This could mean halo 5 will have precursors as the protagonist or the flood may return. Anyhow those are my thoughts on these questions, hope you enjoy halo 4 and the universe as much as I do.

Guest Anutka

Yeah I did this with a friend last night. I lauhged a lot. We found quite a few other glitches and secret stuff too. Suicidal Elites that fly into the air and explode like a firework that's all I'll say. We had a shoot-out with the scientists too. Very funny. Stuff like this really makes me wish we had theatre mode in Campaign already. The Campaign had so much effort put into it, and yet they neglected theatre mode. I know nothing about game development but it seems like it could have been added by now. The speed-running community in particular is screwed since there's no theatre and no timer/score. Still an amazing game of course, but I'm a bit disappointed.

Guest Miguel

Deff. going to be getting it. The chngaes dont bother me much except obi wan's weird ass call. and Vader's NOOOOOOO has always been weird in 3 and now its twice as weird. But being someone who grew up with the Prequels thts just how it is. Star Wars has different generations of fans, you just have to get past it. Obviously the original fans love the original trilogy unaltered. The next generation includes myself and we grew up on the prequels. Now there are kids growing up as the Clone Wars Gen.

i'ts George's movie and he can change it anwyay he wants. I'f you don't like the new updates the go and watch and older version or if not shut the hell up! He put his blood, sweat, and tears into each of these movies! And even though he made some mistakes,'cough, Jar-Jar cough' there still the closest to perfect science fiction movies ever made! Any who trolls him for that needs to get there pubes stuck in the chain of an active chainsaw!

Guest Fuzayel

i agree iv read most of the books like: cole protical, flood, fall of reach, first stkire, ghosts of onyx, and one of my personal faverites cryptum. but if you read cryptum you learn about the dictate and the libraryan and that 12 halos where commishind but only 6-8 remained so hopfully more games to come i think halo 4 has extreamly great graphics and gameplay cant wait to be on the connect so you can be actice and feel more in the game.

Guest Vinicius

Mine is:Ep. 1 Video/Sound 8.5/10, Movie itelsf 7.5/10Ep. 2 Video/Sound 9/10, Movie itelsf 6.5/10Ep. 3 Video/Sound 10/10, Movie itelsf 9/10Ep. 4 Video/Sound 9/10, Movie itelsf 10/10Ep. 5 Video/Sound 8.5/10, Movie itelsf 10/10Ep. 6 Video/Sound 9/10, Movie itelsf 9/10Also the reason Episode 2 and 3 have the best sound and video quality is because they were made in HD unlike the other Star Wars movies

Guest America

i have a question if you wloudnt mind awensering it. in ghosts of onyx Dr. Halsey and the other spartans of blue team are in onyx even though onyx is no more and the Dictate built the sheild worlds so will they ever get out since the only person who possibly could get them out was the Dictate. if of course he knew they where there i miss Kelly sadly Fred had to die same with Will.

I don't think Cortana can be dead by the rules of fiction. I think Chief will get antehor Cortana AI, and they will make up some bull (which I don't mind) that somehow all of the real Cortana's memory was continuously transferred into antehor unit so that there will be a flawless replacement when she goes rampant. Main point: They can't kill Cortana

Guest Jatziri

August 26, 2007 10:31 pm by J High Lungzz;4093 wrote: Yeah but RS online has no miayullter capabilities, more game types but they're all around the same terrorist/vs/special ops basis. I don't know I loved RS story mode ALOT more then the online personally.I like the game mode where you protect the VP....that ****s fun...reminds me of Counter StrikeI see what you mean about Terrorists vs Special ops but arnt all online games like that? you have to have 2 teams either way, some of them are get the package, some are save the hostages, and some are defuse the bomb, so they do try to switch it up a little bit...and then you can play story mode online, which is fun unless you are with some newbs

August 23, 2007 5:45 pm by J High Chauncy Talon;4022 wrote: I know but I merc RAAM on Hardcore without doin' tha whole act man check my acemivehent J HighI thought you had to beat the whole levels to get the acemivehent, not just the end

Guest Isaac

For some reason this makes me want to play more video games, and just for the pixel chkics either (I'm not 15 anymore).On a side note. for your sake, I kind of wish you weren't attractive. Does that make any sense?

Guest Manuel

A good rule of thumb is to make sure you spend twice as much time listening as talknig. If you can do that, chances are the things you do say will be more appreciated and more memorable to the person you are networking with than if you are doing all the talknig.

Comunque, c'era un cazzone, RRoby.P.S.Longarini & Avion, prteosi per uccelliAhime8, mi sento sempre pif9 dodocafonica, RRoby. Come dire, una cafona polisemica prossima all'estinzione: una Fenice pif9 e pif9 pompiera.

Guest Kenya

Got the same laptop. I can run Call of Duty games from MW2 to Call of Duty 1 with some good frame rates. I think it does it's job for what I use it for which would be web denleopmevt and web design.

Guest Kayrinou

Vital Pakistan Online Jobs Family Network has bundle of vareity jobs for you at home like adposting, data entry and affiliate program.Hundreds of users are a part of this network. And they are earning handsome amount of money. You can become one of them, and soon you will feel it proud to be a member of Vital Pakistan like other hundreds.Get a sigh of relief and be a part of us earn your livelihood at home.Vital Pakistan Online Jobs Family Networkvitalpakistan . tkvitalpakistan . com . pk

Guest Jeanette

Hello! I Found a new way to get free stuff i already got my Iphone and Ipad2 and Ipod nano there now i just need Macbook air click my link and send me yours and i will click it Apple . real-incentives . com / 85948

Guest Cristina

Got my Free Ipad 3 yesterday!! NO JOKE!!!!!!Just go to this link:apple.freebiejeebies(dot)co(dot)uk/7414801. Complete an offer (some reuqire no money)2. Tell some friends3. IPAD 3 on your lap!!