Remade Map confirmed to be returning in halo 4

Adam91

Guest Marina

Оставьте свой комментарий Вы можете использовать следующие HTML тэги: <b> <blockquote> <del> <em> <i> <strike> <strong> var RecaptchaOptions = { theme : 'red', lang : 'en' , tabindex : 5 }; #submit {display:none;}

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Daniel

Оставьте свой комментарий Вы можете использовать следующие HTML тэги: <b> <blockquote> <del> <em> <i> <strike> <strong> var RecaptchaOptions = { theme : 'red', lang : 'en' , tabindex : 5 }; #submit {display:none;}

Guest Mahtab

I got only 6 songs on my phone. Guess which ;-)You're the most talented seingr I've ever heard! Simply amazing and incredible! Please keep making your songs that even move angels to tears!I wish all the best for you!

Guest Luydmila

Oh! Just a little reuesqt. Can you make a version of Ragnar The Red? I know itb4s short but I know you can make it so awesome as you did with The Dragonborn Comes. By the way I am from Peru.

What on erth is wrong with this sever? I'v never seen amy thing like it and i'v played a lot of difnereft games and game types all over the world and I'v never had this type of problem eg it will only load 50% of the time, at least every day that i'v played it stall's/locks-up at 60%-70% on the load screen some times I dont even get to the load screen. flash wont load fully even after waiting 2hours and not touching a thing to cause load issues.. I'v tryed changeing browers like IE9 , Opera , firefox and also making sure that there's nothing else down/up loading on my computer , updtaed Adpbe flash , restarted modem many of times , even test other online game sites (which work fine when i do) to make sure all is good at my end . i waste up too 6hours a day do this plz explane?????? other then that it's not a bad game to play.( I wish I could buy it so if I can't get online at least I could still play it).

Of course it's a part of the full game, just like fort fitghs in The West are. ;)Since the preview will start soon, I won't ask too much about it till I see it myself or someone lucky enough gets involved and shares experiences (and screenshots!) with the community.But if it'll work similar to singleplayer KB and HoMM, or the online LoMM, it'll bring you a mass of players exhausted with too many farming clones out there.But I do have an important question about the game. Will it have an endgame (where the best player or a few of them are declared as world winners) with world/server restart?

Still get often a serverproblem of doieinncctsng and often an inpossibillity to reenter the game , problems are server Fout , it is not the first time or the second time , it is a very frequent comming problem , especially , when you go back to thew headmenu and want to return to the playmenu , try to avoid these kuind of problems.A second problem is there when someone attacks you , becuse then the system stops also atoumattically , how can these errors get solved in the near future , because it frustrates to not be able to play when you want , especially when you play from internet pubs where you have to pay by hour.

Guest Jaundalynn
Guest Yancy
Guest Kristanna
Guest Bayle
Guest Navin

ok can any1 help my game has gone crazy i got a server error as i was about to win a maivse battle i was about to kill last soldier with my last guy then i got a server error message. it refreashed and told me i had unfinished business .. ok hears the problem. it starts the battle again but all the enamy and my guys are full health right beside eachother BUT EVERY TIME I GO TO ATACK it server errors and im back wher i started wont let me atak or nothing. HELP

i 1st started on braisgrd and then one day when logging in my loading bar stopped at 60% and would go no further, i tried other browsers and still no luck, so i then restarted on world Arvahall and have been playing for a few weeks now, all of a sudden tonight it also stops loading at 60% and now i cant playis this a server issue or on my side? i have bought diamonds and i am not really wanting to restart again.please let me know how this can be resolved

Guest Iyashi

Posledned dva dny hra pěkně blbne a začedne1 mě to odrazovat . Uděle1m několik předkazů a hra se vypne a vše musedm dělat znova . Navedc už od odenlpdoe se nejde přihle1sit . Vypade1 to na dobrou hru ale me1 plno much . Třeba se časem podařed ji sladit a bude prvotředdned . Jen my tu chybed chat jako u všech her kde se de1 něco dozvědět a předpadně napsat . To si mysledm že by se mělo udělat .

Guest Cherie

One word.. wow! Malukah, you continue to shine with your many<a href="http://ecgwvovba.com"> tteanls</a>. I first came across your collaboration Fear Not This Night and have been blown away since! My kids sing along and request specific songs while listening in the car. You have amazing talent and I eagerly look forward to surfing here to see what new musical treat you have waiting! Thank you for doing what you do and take care!Best regards,-Nox

Guest Mariposa

Hi SFAITH,sorry for the inconvenience. We have some coonectinn problems at the moment and our developers are working very hard to fix them. Here are some suggestions, how your coonectinn problems might be fixed:1. Please try logging in via a different browser!2. Please clear the cache of your browser!3. Please stay at the Forge of Empires tab while loading the game!4. Please close other tabs before logging in to Forge of Empires!Does it work now?

Guest Jacquelline

je1 fiz o possivel e imveisspol para entrar no jogosf3 pisca e ne3o entra como estou desde o dia 30/07/2012sem jogar e meu problema ne3o foi resolvido aindaacho uma falta de respeito muito grande. me arrependo de ter gastadodinheiro comprando diamantes num jogo que sf3 tem problemas.e pior ainda abrem + mundos sem resolver os problemas que temos.falta de respeito total com os usuarios.

Guest Lilith

this is just messed up i rrettaeed from the battle instead of continuing ther was no other option. well thing is i cant do any quest battles now as i get server calling error every time i go to kill or atak an enamy. it refreashes/relogs me them gives me unfinished business screan. this game is RIDDLED with errors bugs gliches i mean come on..

I have waited 24 hours to gnaerete 1200+ forge points and with 2 minutes to go the server has gone down! very very very frustrating as I have to go to work and with no way of collecting them in the next 12 hours I'm sure they will not be there when I log in next thats assuming the server is up!?

Guest Esteban

dies ist das beste strategiespiel,welches ich seit jehran einmal spielen kannhab auch einen sehr guten und fairen spieler in averhall vom tron geschubbsthab nun leider auch 2fehler im spiel,kann die eingegangene post nicht f6ffnen und zu allem unglfcck hat sich mein scout aufgehe4ngt.es we4re sehr lieb,wenn man dies beheben kf6nnte.recht liebe grfcsse an das team und meine lieben mitspieler

Guest Afandi

Hi Bahrijam,we did not restart our srevers with the start of the open beta. So you shouldn't have lost your city and your progress. Please make sure that you log-in to the right world. With the open beta, we started the new world “Brisgard”. But the closed beta players should be situated on our first world “Arvahall”.

Guest Christopher

I was expecting to play on my break at work looks like im not now. Not to worry cant cmlopain at a game in BETA stages. +1 to Cashburn FoE does need at least some information to let the users know of any malfunctions luckily i found it after looking for a Contact' tab.

Guest Laura

Hi TerraAnt,sorry for the inconvenience. We have some coctnenion problems at the moment and our developers are working very hard to fix them. Please make sure, that you close other tabs before trying to log in and stay at the Forge of Empires tab while loading the game! Then it should actually work.

Guest Arianit

Hi King FUdgey,sorry for the inconvenience. As we have some ctocennion problems at the moment, we forwarded your problem to our developers. Have you also tried to login via a different browser? Does this work? Please also try to clear the cache of your browser before trying to login to the game.