LE now comes with Strider and Scanner Helmet and Falcon emblem!!

Tallgeese

Guest Flighilla
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frerykite

eney. Hey, he got off easy. Cheney's other friends got shot in the face. " Jay Leno "On the downside, Jefferson faces 235 years in prison. On the upside, now we know what it takes for the federal government to pay some attention to a black man from New Orleans" Jon Stewart, on the indictment of Rep. William Jefferson D LA "There seems to be tension between President Bush and Russian President Vladimir Putin. Again, President Bush thinks this is good. He thinks a new Cold War could help end global warming. " Jay Leno "Speaking of threats wholesale soccer jerseys to public safety, I don't know if you watched the Democratic presidential debate last night. I didn't. But I assume I would have been really impressed with the way Hillary, Obama, and Edwards cemented their status as frontrunners. Gravel said somethin' bat**** crazy. Richardson talked about New Mexico. Biden said you can't ship Richardson back to Mexico. and Kucinich called for the deployment of an all butterfly army. " Stephen Colbert "During last night's Democratic debate, all the candidates said that if they were elected, they would get rid of the military's 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' policy for gay soldiers. 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' will be replaced wholesale soccer jerseys by the new policy, 'Don't Tell Me You're Wearing Those Boots With That Gun. '" Conan O'Brien "Leaders from the eight wealthiest countries in the world are gathering in Germany for what they call the G8 Summit. The G8 was created in 1975 to give Europeans who aren't into soccer something to riot about. President Bush is there. See, I don't think President Bush really understands the G8. Every time someone says G8, he yells out, 'Bingo. '" Jay Leno "They say it's just a matter of time before former senator and 'Law Order' actor Fred Thompson gets into the Republican race. Apparently, 10 rich white guys doesn't offer enough choices to the voters. They need 11 rich white guys. " Jay Leno "This week, President Bush is at the big G8 Summit in Germany. Many Germans are protesting his visit. See, that's when you know things are bad. when the Germans think you're invading too many countries. " Jay Leno Daily Show correspondent

Here:

http://sexualdysfunction.ru/css/guest/index.php?showforum=11

Guest Flighilla
Guest Flighilla
Guest Flighilla
Guest Flighilla
Guest Flighilla
Guest Flighilla
Guest Flighilla
Guest Flighilla
Guest Flighilla
Guest Flighilla