Farewell 343industries

Vinyl Scratch

Not much to say other than I am leaving and enjoyed the time I spent here. I will still be getting HALO 4, but I won't be appearing here anymore. Sorry to people like Lazmarr and some others that have frequent conversations through PM's. I enjoyed you, but every good thing must come to an end. Good bye and may this community prosper......

It's just the way it has to be.......

This+is+making+me+remember+that+in+the+next+2+_405af91153a08a0822849e99365bb496.gif

Well shocks. I love everyone here on this website but it feels that they are all separating and moving on which is really sad. I've seen this occur before and it's a terrible experience. It may not affect people straight away but in time it will. However, I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time here and it is with a heavy heart that I have to hear you say goodbye. We haven't spoke much but I knew you were an active, dedicated and loyal member.

Thanks for taking the time to be here, I really hope that one day you may return. I hope you have success with any future endeavours. Bye, friend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...