Pre-owned Games Not To Work On PS4?

Adam91

Guest EVARE101

Okay to understand this clearly

Sony is going to make a system that is not going to be able to play pre-owned games and not become backwards compatible

My Answer: That is the stupids Idea I have ever heard of, if they were more backwards compatible they would have more people to actually buy the Sony consoles rather than just buying them off of the store. So I say they should allow ps2/ps1 games to play on their systems instead of not being able to go play the old ps2 games. Which in my opinion were the better generations

Way to kill your market Sony. Not like any of the Xbox Community gives a crap. :P

You mean Microsoft community.

Microsoft just trashed on Windows 8.

You need to pay over £25 to watch videos and film on Win8: there's no codecs to decode your lovely film.

You'll be looking at £30-50 software to watch films. WMP also can't render Blu-Ray so...

Yeah, greed on both sides.

Just one you're not aware of.

Guest LoveSanrio

Just so everyone is aware, Microsoft is following down the same path. The industry is meeting together, and going down this road together. Regardless of what console you play/buy next, you will have to deal with this s***.

I also don't quite get the whole statement about Sony being all about money when Microsoft makes you pay for online gaming, and just about everything else. I have, and pay for Netflix. Stream it for free on my PS3, and Wii. BUT, my 360 wants me to pay THEM to use something that I already pay someone else for. They want me to pay THEM to game online, even though I pay my internet bill every month. But nooooo....you're right...Microsoft doesn't want your money. Smh.