New Counter Strike coming up

Unease Peanut

A new Counter-Strike title is coming up

CS-Nexon.jpg

Only it will not be what you expect it to be.

Nexon Europe and Valve have joined forces in creating this new title which will be called "Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies".

Next to new weapons and gamemodes this game will unclude the living dead who are hungry for your flesh.

According to Nexon the zombies will be quick, agressive and dangerous; so you better prepare. And prepare soon because the game will be in the Steam Store 3/4 way through 2014. It will also be free-to-play so why not check it out eh?

(See what I did there? I rhymed!)

The game will not only consist out of zombie mayhem, you can look forward to your original gamemodes like Hostage Rescue and Bomb Defuse.

Share your thoughts down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source

View full article

I hate  counter strike more then any other game in existence. I love G-mod so so much and then counter strike got rid of the textures because it belongs to their game. This is under stand able but, they made a way to buy the textures separate from the game, this sounds great right, right. No they made the textures cost $7 more then the game and just because they did that I'm unwilling to buy their game and any chance I get to talk a friend out of getting it I do.