Member Discussion Group

Spectral Jester

I'm gonna have to.decline this one. Jester...you already know my views on things from much earlier. But this is a great opportunity for everyone to air things out. If need be, I can arrange to host a second Teamspeak channel for this. Let me know if its an avenue you want to go down.

• Like 1

I'm gonna have to.decline this one. Jester...you already know my views on things from much earlier. But this is a great opportunity for everyone to air things out. If need be, I can arrange to host a second Teamspeak channel for this. Let me know if its an avenue you want to go down.

Could just use skype.

I would like to host it one month as I have ideas for the forum as well. I think skype would be best because we can do group calls or group texts instantly instead of constantly refreshing.

I would like to host it one month as I have ideas for the forum as well. I think skype would be best because we can do group calls or group texts instantly instead of constantly refreshing.

Agreed, Group personal chat is pretty bad idea. Skype makes it looks more professional too.

Skype > Personal Group chat.

Agreed, Group personal chat is pretty bad idea. Skype makes it looks more professional too.

Skype > Personal Group chat.

In the use of Skype, IM would be the most logical, because alot of people dont have webcams/mics connected to a computer.

• 3 weeks later...