Member Discussion Group

Spectral Jester

• 3 weeks later...

Okay.....the first "Discussion Group" was a great success! Two ideas were implemented during the discussion and the remainder of the ideas, thoughts and suggestions will be posted later in the Moderators forum for consideration.

I would like to thank Drizzy Dan, Biggles and The Director for their input, insight, insults and incoherent babbling! We covered a lot of ground and aside from Biggles wanting to "One v One" everybody, it was an enjoyable, open and frank discussion of the forum, members and policies.

A new group is being selected and a new moderator will sit in with the members this month. (May God have mercy on his soul!)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

A new group is being selected and a new moderator will sit in with the members this month. (May God have mercy on his soul!)

If I am a part of that said group.....there is no mercy or help for that poor moderator..lol

But seriously, yeah this is something I think that is right up my alley.

"PM me.....when you need me."

lol! Anyway, i'd like to participate to a future group! There are a few things i'd like to discuss. Obviously, it's the London +1 time zone for me, so i'm worried it will be complicated.

But i'd really like to participate!