I wanna get more into Halo

Tarchuo

My name is Brian, and I'm 24 years old. I got the xbox originally just for Halo. One of the reason I even have xbox live. I've recently being playing Reach a lot more. Looking forward to getting to know this community. Can't wait for Halo 4 to come out. Even pre-ordered the game in two different places.

My cousin Kyle (Smokin Shadowz) showed me this site.

Have a good day everybody. :bananachief:

• Like 3

My name is Brian, and I'm 24 years old. I got the xbox originally just for Halo. One of the reason I even have xbox live. I've recently being playing Reach a lot more. Looking forward to getting to know this community. Can't wait for Halo 4 to come out. Even pre-ordered the game in two different places.

My cousin Kyle (Smokin Shadowz) showed me this site.

Have a good day everybody. :bananachief:

Welcome to the forum. :D

The first thing you are going to want to do to get more into Halo is play the games. Halo has a rather immense storyline, and every game contributes to the storyline (even Halo Wars and Halo 3 ODST). You can get Halo CEA (the first Halo game remake), Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, and Halo Wars from Gamestop. For Halo 2, you can get the PC version rather cheap (if not for free). After that, read the books. :D It's unlikely that you are going to find the books at the library, so you may have to brave the musty depths of a used book store to find all of them. Alternatively, you can get a good chunk of them online in a Epub format (or as a PDF). As for the order you should read them in, you can find a list of the order with a simple google search. :)

After you get done reading the books, check out this topic. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/6130-halo-did-you-knows/ It includes some things that you have to be a hardcore Halo fan to know. :D I would read the books and play the games first though, because there are some spoilers.

The storyline behind Halo is very very deep. More deep than your average FPS. I hope you have fun with the story rich environment of Halo. :)

You came to the best place if you want to get new into Halo. We have tons of threads on the Halo Universe ad the latest Halo 4 news as soon as it comes out.

Biggles :no Halo 3 > Reach :)

Still wrong Halo Wars>other halo games :rofl:

But to the OP, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your time here :)

• Like 2

Halo wars is not really part of the series lol. its an RTS game not a FPS game. you can compare starcraft to halo wars! lol

I'm sorry but Reach is not better then halo 3. Yes they indented to improve the game with all these new features but they were not executed properly. halo Reach's population speaks for itself. Goes to show people dont stick around to long. Halo 3 after 4 years there was still 200K + players online. I don't need anything else to prove my point.

Welcome to forums "Brian" :D

Welcome to the forums and I know how you feel with halo when i was seven and got my first console the very first game i got was Halo:CE then when i finally got xbox live the first game i played was Halo 2 and for a while Halo was the only game I had to play and they still entertained my for an entire day.