Halo 4 Sniper.

Mr Biggles

pffff thats not photoshop. wallesnipe! XD

I dont understand how you can ruin the of the important weapons in halo HAHA. weapon has mad recoil, if it true why only has 1 zoom.

we only ask for 3 dam things the rest is not priority, BR, SNIPER, and a good ranking system. those are the 3 most important things to make people who play multiplayer happy.

but we will see not stressing! :D

pffff thats not photoshop. wallesnipe! XD

I dont understand how you can ruin the of the important weapons in halo HAHA. weapon has mad recoil, if it true why only has 1 zoom.

we only ask for 3 dam things the rest is not priority, BR, SNIPER, and a good ranking system. those are the 3 most important things to make people who play multiplayer happy.

but we will see not stressing! :D

Trust me. It's PhotoShop. I can tell by the pixels and from seeing quite a few of these in my day.

I don't care what it looks like, I just care that it still is good. That being said I don't mind the cosmetic makeover it's undertaken. I'll miss the old sniper, but never really cared about looks. I didn't see him zoom twice, but he was switching weapons to break out of zoom, so I'm not sure if it only has 1 zoom or not. It looks like it has a similar rate of fire to Halo Reach, maybe a little slower. It SOUNDS awesome though, they really captured how it should sound, so good job there.

Really Tim, I don't know why you have to be so negative about it. lol

shut the f'uck up Gaming Guru ] you lil whiney b'itch...atleast it looks better than your a'zz & the way you put that wall'e face to replace the look of it is really childish & not funny....if you dont like the way 343 changed the look of it then dont buy the f'uckin game...so get the f'uck over it..dur huuuuurrrr...d'umb f'uck you dont know **** lol & this goes for everyone else that dont like the way the SNIPER RIFLE.looks...get over it & get a life

Wow. Watch the language, kid. Perhaps it's you who needs to get a life and not spew unnecessary insults. The PhotoShopped picture was meant to be a joke. You should really think about what you want to say before you post next time.

I just disappointed that it only has one zoom feature instead of two, hopefully it's not finished yet.

One zoom? Shocks, that's disappointing. I hope they improve that or the other scopes will improve that, such as variable scope.

snapback.pngNinja Wolf, on 15 June 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

shut the f'uck up Gaming Guru ] you lil whiney b'itch...atleast it looks better than your a'zz & the way you put that wall'e face to replace the look of it is really childish & not funny....if you dont like the way 343 changed the look of it then dont buy the f'uckin game...so get the f'uck over it..dur huuuuurrrr...d'umb f'uck you dont know **** lol & this goes for everyone else that dont like the way the SNIPER RIFLE.looks...get over it & get a life

Wow. Watch the language, kid. Perhaps it's you who needs to get a life and not spew unnecessary insults. The PhotoShopped picture was meant to be a joke. You should really think about what you want to say before you post next time.

•  

Yes...like bruh...just chill out man. If they don't like the game than oh well....but there's no need to go ranting about it just chill k? -.-