Olive oil. Flavors that inspire.

Ostin Calison

This is an amazing product that has become a real star in the kitchen in recent years. Its variety of flavors and aromas can change your idea of cooking. Have you ever tried different types of olive oil? For example, some oils have a light fruity taste, while others are more intense, slightly bitter and spicy. What do you think is right for you and how to choose olive oil for a specific dish? Some people prefer lighter oils for salads that add freshness, while others choose richer oils for frying or baking to highlight the taste of meat and vegetables.
Do you have a favorite combination of olive oil with a certain ingredient? Maybe you prefer to use it in sauces or even just as an addition to bread?

Olive oil in everyday life is not just a habit, but a real culinary pleasure. I have long ceased to perceive the taste of olive oil as something ordinary and began to experiment with different flavors. I was especially fascinated by mixing varieties. For example, a light variety from Spain and a more intense, almost spicy Italian one. When you combine them together, you get an explosion of flavors. I add this mixture to salads, pasta or even just dip bread in it - every time you feel something new. It seems to be simple olive oil, but how the dish changes!

I would never have thought that mixing different types of olive oil could change the taste of a dish so much. I will definitely take note of this trick for salads and pasta. It seems that a simple dish can become a real gastronomic discovery, just thanks to such a simple experiment.

Edited by Ostin Calison