Is TradingView’s customer service reliable when you encounter issues with the platform?

Magdale Mandala

I’ve been using TradingView for my trading analysis, and while I love the features, I recently ran into some technical difficulties. I’m concerned about how well their customer service handles support requests. Has anyone experienced their customer service when facing issues? Were they responsive and helpful in resolving your problems?

Hi. The user-friendly interface for charting, as well as for analyzing and sharing trading ideas, is what has made the TradingView online platform almost indispensable for many investors. Today, this online platform is used by more than 60 million people, and the information here https://tradingview.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html is proof that this platform is very useful for them. Here, the user can look at financial data in a different way, and this helps to make the right decisions when investing.

Edited by Lopp Klopp