So, when will i be able to complete my medal chest?

DJLO

So basically, it is impossible to get certain medals right now.

the main one is the thriller medal. it requires you to infect 15 humans. you cant get this in competitive mode because none of the infection games allow 16 players. i know its a specific thing, but it would be nice if we got a gametype that starts with 1 zombie(alpha?) and 15 humans. put it on some bigger maps maybe.

hail to the king is another one that is hard to get, because ive only seen king of the hill like 3 times since i got reach. maybe up the chances of that game?

anyone else feel this is needed?

here is the medal chest so you know what im talking about http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/medals.aspx?pla%20yer=DJ%20Hawkes

So basically, it is impossible to get certain medals right now.

the main one is the thriller medal. it requires you to infect 15 humans. you cant get this in competitive mode because none of the infection games allow 16 players. i know its a specific thing, but it would be nice if we got a gametype that starts with 1 zombie(alpha?) and 15 humans. put it on some bigger maps maybe.

hail to the king is another one that is hard to get, because ive only seen king of the hill like 3 times since i got reach. maybe up the chances of that game?

anyone else feel this is needed?

here is the medal chest so you know what im talking about http://www.bungie.ne...a yer=DJ Hawkes

It would be nice, but you have to remember that Halo 4 is coming out in 4 months. I'd rather they focus on completing Halo 4 and getting as many of the bugs out of it as they can then focusing on Reach and creating new playlists.

I think that it plays over in rounds. So if you are a zombie 3 times in a row and you don't die it light be possible.

But other than that it is a pointless medal that can only be achieved in a custom game.

Your spree resets every new round, so technically it is impossible.