Hey,

Viral

I just arrived here,

And this is crazy,

But here's my URL,

So friend me maybe!

(The text above is not to be taken seriously, unless you found it amusing in any way possible.)

http://www.343indust...er/26067-viral/

In all seriousness, hey there. I'm Viral. I'm new to these forums. I don't have much to say, but that I'm pretty friendly, so get to know me better if you'd like. We can play Halo sometime, I don't mind.

I'm 15, but I guess you could imply that I'm mature for my age. I'm a laid back, social guy, but I know how to have fun. As you can see to your left, I live in the Big Apple :thumbsup: I enjoy playing mainly any game out there, especially World of Warcraft, Halo, Battlefield, Borderlands, Armored Core, Skyrim, and RPGs such as .hack, or Tales of Vesparia.

I'm an anime kid from birth. My favorite ones are Death Note, Code Geass, Clannad, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann and Angel Beats!

My ambitions, vary. I wish to be an actor. I see many broadway shows, and one day I hope I could be up on that stage, or on the big screen. My friends tell me I'm quite skilled at acting for my age, and I hope it pays off one day. I enjoy acting, roleplaying, anything of the sort that assumes a different persona, or ego.

Anyways, I'd say that's about it. I will be here to stay, and I hope that this community will become my home away from home.

:welcome: