COMPETITION - Win a Copy of Halo: The Art of Building Worlds

Thanks to our good friends at Microsoft, we have a copy of Halo: The Art of Building Worlds by Titan Publishing to give away.

It's a fantastic book, which I reviewed earlier in the year, where I said:

"A beautiful addition to any Halo fan's collection. One of the nicest, most lovingly crated video game art books I've read and I can't recommend it enough."

Competition.png

It's 196 hardbound pages, of gorgeous art from across the Halo Universe.

To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is Retweet any of my Tweets mentioning the competition and follow @EnglishHaloBlog on Twitter. The competition is open to everyone (T&Cs apply, see below). The winner will be selected at random and contacted on Monday 25th June 2012.

Good luck!

- Cowboy Out.

COMPETITION: Retweet and Follow to be in with a chance of winning a copy of Halo: The Art of Building Worlds - http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/01/review-halo-great-journey-art-of.html #Halo4 #Halo

COMMON TERMS USED IN THESE RULES:

In these rules, "we," "our," and "I" refer to Little English Halo Blog, the sponsor of this Competition. "You" refers to an eligible Competition entrant.

WHAT ARE THE START AND END DATES?

The Competition will run from Saturday 16th June 2012 until midnight (BST) on Sunday the 24th June 2012.

CAN I ENTER?

YES! All you need is a Twitter account.

Whilst I will allow anyone to enter the Competition, I will only cover P&P to winners in the UK, EU, USA and Canada. Residents of any other countries will need to cover P&P themselves. Should a winner from outside the specified locations win the competition and be unwilling to cover P&P they will forfeit the prize and I will select another winner.

HOW DO I ENTER?

At least once during the Competition period, you must "Retweet" one of the Little English Halo Blog's Competition Tweets, competition entrants must also "Follow" @EnglishHaloBlog on Twitter.

WINNER DETERMINATION AND PRIZES

Within 24 hours following the end of the prize period the winner will be selected at random by computer from all entrants. Winners will be contacted via "Direct Message" on Twitter, as such all entrants must follow @EnglishHaloBlog.

If there is a dispute as to who is the potential winner, we will consider the authorized account holder of the Twitter handle used to enter the Challenge to be the winner.

If you are confirmed as a winner of this Challenge:

You may not exchange your prize for cash or any other merchandise or services. You may not designate someone else as the winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your prize, we may award it to a runner up; and if you accept a prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize.

WHAT IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS AND THE CHALLENGE CAN'T RUN AS PLANNED?

In the event of cheating, or a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and / or integrity of this Challenge, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this Challenge. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Challenge, we reserve the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change, or suspend the Challenge. If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Challenge by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future Challenge, so please play fairly.

HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHO WON?

You can obtain a list of confirmed winner(s) by sending an email with your first and last name and email address to [email protected] with the subject heading "The Great Journey Competition".

WHO IS SPONSORING THIS CHALLENGE?

Little English Halo Blog

[email protected]

source - http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/06/competition-win-copy-of-halo-art-of.html

I will not attempt to win it for two reasons.

One, I live in Britain and would most likely never get it.

Secondly, someone else could put it to better use.

But, what is it about. Is it just an art book?