Community Member of the Week: frenchfryjordan

Every Monday, we feature a community member who does one or more of the following things: routinely goes above and beyond for their fellow forum members, is a positive and active member of the community, and/or sends me mass amounts of cat pictures. This week our Community Member of the Week is frenchfryjordan. Read a little more about this particular Forger below!

Community Member of the Week

Gamertag: frenchfryjordan.

Origin of gamertag: Friend suggested it to me.

Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Reach, Halo 3, Anniversary.

Favorite map, game type and playlist: Powerhouse, Prisoner, and Guardian/Crazy King, Slayer/Multi Team.

Least favorite map, game type and playlist: Boardwalk, Isolation/no hated playlist or game type.

Preferred control scheme: Recon.

Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.): Defense and driver.

Favorite character: Master Chief, The Prophet of Truth, Guilty Spark, and Bornstellar.

Favorite book: Halo: Cryptum.

Favorite Halo quote: "I do know how pick 'em." "Your destruction is the will of the Gods, and I am their instrument!" "Wake me, when you need me."

Anything else we should know? I am an enormous Halo fan. I am also a Theatre geek; performing in plays is sort of my passion and what I hope to have a career in one day. As for Halo, love the story, the gameplay, the community, etc. I love posting on these forums because everyone is very nice and fun to talk with. Thank you for reading. :)

Get to know frenchfryjordan here!