A Warning About Dawnguard!

Undead

I downloaded Dawnguard as soon as it came out and I was very excited to play it but every time I would try to start it up it would kick my profile offline. However all the other profiles on my Xbox could play it. So I asked Microsoft Support what I could do to fix the issue and they solved it. This is what I had to do:

• Delete all things that are corrupted on your Hard-drive/Memory Unit
  • Clear system cache twice
  • Then they had me recover my account and start up Dawnguard

Then everything worked out alright and I got to play Dawnguard. I just wanted to to tell you guys this before it happened to you and you get super frustrated like I did. haha

• Like 2

Here's another warning, and this applies to all of Skyrim. If you have a dating relationship with another human being, warn them that you might be busy. Otherwise, they are going to try to contact you, you are going to be trying to level up and ignore your phone, and they are going to think you've been murdered. Or that you are cheating on them. Either way, it's not good for your relationship. So, either break up with them for a week or two, or just tell them that you will be ignoring them to play video games and hope that they are understanding. :D

• Like 3

Here's another warning, and this applies to all of Skyrim. If you have a dating relationship with another human being, warn them that you might be busy. Otherwise, they are going to try to contact you, you are going to be trying to level up and ignore your phone, and they are going to think you've been murdered. Or that you are cheating on them. Either way, it's not good for your relationship. So, either break up with them for a week or two, or just tell them that you will be ignoring them to play video games and hope that they are understanding. :D

Rofl. I'm going to try that.

"Babe I'm going to be ignoring you these nest couple of weeks to play video games, I hope that you can understand"