Borderlands 1 and 2

SternuS

Borderlands is a science fiction first-person shooter game with RPG elements created by Gearbox Software for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Mac OS X. The game was revealed in the September 2007 issue of Game Informer magazine and is the first in a planned franchise. It was released on October 20, 2009.

This said, you can do anything you want. You can follow the storyline, or just travel trough the world (Pandora) and the areas and kill everything you see, from bandits to Lance Soldiers to Guardians.

The main campaign is simple: you're a treasure hunter, and you have to get to the Vault and catch the fabolous treasure. Obviously, you are new on Pandora, so you'll need help from the locals.

They made four expansions: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, The Moxxi's Underdome, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, and The New Clap-trap Revolution.

Now, i don't wanna spoiler you the game, or bore you to death, so i'll just ask you your thoughts about this game, and the amazing sequel that will be released on 18 Sept. 2012. Have you played it? I suggest you to do that. Is it nice? Is it funny? Are you going to buy the sequel?

If you wanna see what Borderlands 2 would be like, then look at

In my opinion, this is the best and funniest game i've ever seen. And i've already preordered the second.