SWAT it up

So, I'm sure a lot of you have heard about the SWAT tourney coming up. As a participant in it, I've been practicing playing SWAT and have discovered that I majorly suck at it. In light of that, I'm in need of some pointers. Anyone have some good advice for SWAT? Any advice is much appreciated!

Aim for the head. :P

In all seriousness... Try out bumper jumper for what could be an immediate improvement. Don't stay in one place for long. Try not to go into large open spaces. Stay away from the lifts on sword base. That's all I remember. I used to be good at it but haven't played it in forever.

Aim for the head. :P

In all seriousness... Try out bumper jumper for what could be an immediate improvement. Don't stay in one place for long. Try not to go into large open spaces. Stay away from the lifts on sword base. That's all I remember. I used to be good at it but haven't played it in forever.

He is right in SWAT you use a Dmr and a Magnum. That is a semi automatic weapon. That has zoom. And you dont have shield so with only one shot to the head is good. You also have unlimitated bullets you you musnt care the munition. If you find a good place where you can see the entrances. You can stay there. Also try to dont give your position. Kill and take cover so the oponent dont know where you are. And i hope you have good reflex. Because in SWAT You can be killed very fast.

Hey i also want to participate but where i can see the rules?

I will leave you with some jot notes:

-Aim for the head, always have your reticle at head level.

-Always check your surroundings. This includes behind you, in front, and beside. Especially be cautious and go slow around corners.

-Avoid open areas. You are a sitting duck for snipers.

-Learn spawn points. You will want to know where the enemy will be. Best way to do this, go to forge, select a swat map, and look at all the spawn points.

-Control the high ground with your team.

-Control strongholds. Example, the yellow lift and bridge on sword base. Make sure you have your team with you for this.

-When facing down more than one enemy, careful not to panic, and keep your shots paced. Accuracy is key. They will likely spam you, so with any luck, you will be the winner.

I hope these points helped. I look forward to playing with you in the tournament!

So, I'm sure a lot of you have heard about the SWAT tourney coming up. As a participant in it, I've been practicing playing SWAT and have discovered that I majorly suck at it. In light of that, I'm in need of some pointers. Anyone have some good advice for SWAT? Any advice is much appreciated!

Always aim for teh butt. ;)

Jk. The head is the place you need to aim for. We should all get together and play some Swat FFA's sometime. How about on Thursday night (or evening for you all on the other side of the ocean)?

Thursday FFA= SWAT. Starts at 1PM EST. :D