Reward waypoint users in halo 4

kingclothier

just got back into the halo swing and got waypoint on my phone great app, although i want more from it in my in game experience i thought what reach did with the armors was good but needed more, so in halo 4 please make all the slaving i have done for achievements and highscores count in waypoint, also any heads up on smart glass I'm a iPhone user and don't want to be shunned just because i don't have a windows phone.... discuss haha first post swell so be kind

I would also enjoy a reward system, but I have fun doing the achievements, including the hard ones. And plus, getting 100% achievements in every Halo game is something that I enjoy keeping up with. Just gotta wait till Halo 4 to continue that. :)

It would be epic if when you 1st play halo 4 it would scan thru your Hard Drive/MU to see if you have played the pevious galo games, or if it would go thru your games played and give you somethign nice if you have all halo games (or even for each one you have). I agree that more rewards for being loyal should be in place