Halo 4 Multiplayer "Longbow" Map Screenshots Revealed -- Will Utilize Unannounced Game Mode

halo-4-multiplayer-longbow-map-screenshots-revealed-will-utilize-unannounced-game-mode.jpg

343 has revealed a new Halo 4 multiplayer map called Longbow. This map follows in the tradition of pastHalo games by adding an expansive map, or in this case, long. This map is located northern regions of the planet Concord. Longbow supports infantry and vehicles, like Warthogs, Mongooses, and Ghosts.

"The frigid climate and unique gravitational conditions provide an optimal perch for Longbow Station’s channel-based mass drivers. Before the Covenant War, the UEG launched deep space monitoring relays from here in an effort to study far-flung star systems."

Check out a few screenshots after the break.

I'm not really sure how all this gravity is going affect my camping and bunny hoping.

Longbow was created to showcase one of Halo 4's new gameplay modes. Sadly, this mode hasn't been announced. Based on the vast amount of snow, and my scholar-like knowledge of the Halo series, I'd say the new gameplay mode is Snow Ball Fights!

halo-4-multiplayer-longbow-map-screenshots-revealed-will-utilize-unannounced-game-mode.jpg

What do you think the new mode will be?

Halo 4 will be released on November 6, 2012.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/725502/halo-4-multiplayer-longbow-map-screenshots-revealed-will-utilize-unannounced-game-mode/

• Like 3