Greetings

Wheatley

Greetings, tidings. Ponies.

Hey everyone, I'm Dale, I hope to stay on these forums for a while 'cause everyone seems pretty cool and all, when I signed up just a few minutes ago some Elites were have a dual in the shoutbox. :D

So, all in all, i'm new so... But i learn very fast, and well greetings, tidings. Ponies.

-Dale

Hey everyone, I'm Dale, I hope to stay on these forums for a while 'cause everyone seems pretty cool and all, when I signed up just a few minutes ago some Elites were have a dual in the shoutbox. :D

So, all in all, i'm new so... But i learn very fast, and well greetings, tidings. Ponies.

-Dale

Yes, I happened to be a part of this duel which makes me special. I am also special because I was mentioned in someone's introduction. Once again I am loved.

-Dale

Welcome Demon your now a Demon to me and if I see you slander the Sangheili name you are going to be stabbed by me(JK I love messing with the new guy's)

Welcome Demon your now a Demon to me and if I see you slander the Sangheili name you are going to be stabbed by me(JK I love messing with the new guy's)

Whats funny is Dale actually believed you when you said you were joking. Guess he'll have to learn the truth the hard way.

And to Dale, welcome to the forums, enjoy your time IN HELL!

Wait he was on another site before this and you what happened then?

Well I had like 3,000 posts and over 1,000 likes and the staff didn't appreciate my contributions. I even hosted contests and spent well over $200 on the site all for nothing. Th moderators on that site are full of themselves and it gets annoying. But then I found this site where the mods are cool and everyone is nice.

Well I had like 3,000 posts and over 1,000 likes and the staff didn't appreciate my contributions. I even hosted contests and spent well over $200 on the site all for nothing. Th moderators on that site are full of themselves and it gets annoying. But then I found this site where the mods are cool and everyone is nice.

Hey at least you don't have to pay anymore xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...