Easter Eggs

Victory Element

I've always been a fan of checking out all of the easter eggs that Bungie has put into the halo games. I'm sure 343 will have some of its own Easter eggs to put into the game. Maybe they will have mysterious dialogues like the terminals in halo 3 and the data pads in reach. Or they might do some crazy stuff like the dancing man in ODST or the Dance club in reach. We may also have to find the skulls before we can use them like in halo 3 when they were hidden. What would you guys like to see in regards to Easter eggs in halo 4???

Personally I hope they really try and push the limit in terms of Easter Eggs in Halo 4. They are a very easy way to add hours of replayability to a video game. They give you a goal every time you put your disc in your xbox. Remember exploring way off the beaten path in Halo 2 levels such as Outskirts and Delta Halo? Imagine if they hid forerunner super-weapons way out there and in the bottom of oceans and stuff. At the very least they could make it so that you always felt there was new things to discover in the single player.

I see no reason to stop with what they did in previous Halo games. Go above and beyond and create a game with many days of Egg Hunting before completion. Make it so that you have to work to find theme. Make them better than ever. More supercool easter eggs like the scarab gun from Halo 2 in harder to reach places.

That is what I envision in regards to what role Easter Eggs will play in Halo 4.

:)

• Like 1