343 industries community forums web series rise of the noobs

Guest XxGamerTeamGuyXx

Guest Gamer Team guy

I'll sign up as an actor.. One that uses motions to talk and such.. or I can talk either works. But I thought it could bring a slight comical feel to a serious series... (hehe)

Since there's no max you'll be put in but you'll have to go through a trial like other actors soon

Guest Gamer Team guy

If anything I would like to be just a body actor if I am not qualified.

Ummmmmm it's recording not body acting but there's more things you can do

i wanna be a writer please

You must PM a short story or link me a story you wrote

i wanna be a writer please

Send me a PM of a short story or link one you made

I'm pretty sure i'm not alone in not knowing exactly how this series is going to work (Animation, will there be real-life acting) but a series like the Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures (

) that has very simple animation backed up by voice-acting would be something feasible to do and not something that would take weeks and weeks to make.

Merely a suggestion, you can take it whatever way you want it.

Guest Gamer Team guy

I'm pretty sure i'm not alone in now knowing exactly how this series is going to work (Animation, will there be real-life acting) but a series like the Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures (

) that has very simple animation backed up by voice-acting would be something feasible to do and not something that would take weeks and weeks to make.

Merely a suggestion, you can take it whatever way you want it.

No it's more like mi ecraft noob adventures or BFFs by happy hour

Here's an example of my writing:

And so the peoples of 343 were set upon by an evil so cruel and unjust known only as the Trolls. When the peoples of 343 could no longer fight the Trolls off, they cried out to the Moderators on high to save 343 from these terrible creatures of darkness and despair. From whence up on high the Moderators stepped down from their thrones in the sky, to walk among the the bloody battlefield, healing their people and fending off the Trolls from those who were too weak.

After 3 days and nights of fighting, the Moderators took a final stand against the Trolls. Uniting in an attack so great the people of 343 had to look away from the brilliance, they plunged their swords of mercy and light into the hearts of the Trolls and cast the magic of banning directly into their souls, forever casting the Trolls away from the land of 343 and into darkness and despair.

As the blinding light from the Moderators final attack faded, the people dropped to their knees in worship as Their Moderators stepped back up to their heavenly thrones in the sky, blessing their people with the peace they so longed for. From that day on, the land rested and healed as the people of 343 prospered and rejoiced in their Moderators.

Guest Gamer Team guy

Here's an example of my writing:

And so the peoples of 343 were set upon by an evil so cruel and unjust known only as the Trolls. When the peoples of 343 could no longer fight the Trolls off, they cried out to the Moderators on high to save 343 from these terrible creatures of darkness and despair. From whence up on high the Moderators stepped down from their thrones in the sky, to walk among the the bloody battlefield, healing their people and fending off the Trolls from those who were too weak.

After 3 days and nights of fighting, the Moderators took a final stand against the Trolls. Uniting in an attack so great the people of 343 had to look away from the brilliance, they plunged their swords of mercy and light into the hearts of the Trolls and cast the magic of banning directly into their souls, forever casting the Trolls away from the land of 343 and into darkness and despair.

As the blinding light from the Moderators final attack faded, the people dropped to their knees in worship as Their Moderators stepped back up to their heavenly thrones in the sky, blessing their people with the peace they so longed for. From that day on, the land rested and healed as the people of 343 prospered and rejoiced in their Moderators.

Are you wanting to be a writer or actress or what I'm confused now

Guest XxGamerTeamGuyXx

Gamer Team I'm liking this idea more and more. I really hope this goes how you want it to man. Good luck :D and if the first one works I'd love to see others

Thanks for the feedback!

• 3 weeks later...