i have a REAL trouble!

slayerbet22

i cant play ANY matchmaking game without randomly turn into a default spartan and the default emblem and no mather how many people i kill or if i win-lose the game i recieve A low amount OF CREDITS and says: "the limit of credits without conecction has been reached" or something like that when im still on line and i say WTF!...

if someone here knows the reason of this please tell me :(

i cant play ANY matchmaking game without randomly turn into a default spartan and the default emblem and no mather how many people i kill or if i win-lose the game i recieve A **** OF CREDITS and says: "the limit of credits without conecction has been reached" or something like that when im still on line and i say WTF!...

if someone here knows the reason of this please tell me :(

Honestly, the only time I remember that happening was when my friend wanted to do some hack for millions of credits and all the armors and he was constantly the normal brown spartan and he couldnt get credits or use them. That's the closest I could get for your problem. Maybe you tried to hack

im having the same issue with my sons account apparently he earned to many credits while his account was offline and now they want him to accept something thats gonna make him loose almost all his credits and send him back to the rank of a sergeant and hes a brigadier grade 3 soo hes pretty pissed about it.. I tried to call bungie but they told me to call xboxlive who told me to come to this forum..... so im still trying to find who the hell im suppose to talk to fix this cause hes 9 and played the out reach for the past two years and worked very hard for his avatar.... ill let u know if i finally get in contact with who im suppose too..