San Diego Comic Con

Wes Stone501

What do you think 343 will reveal at Comic Con? and what do you want revealed? I would like a surprise like "Hey we decided to make fire fight again!" Yeah i wish....

This is the two discriptions of the Halo 4 panels:

The Fiction of “Halo 4”

Room 6BCF, San Diego Convention Center

Thursday, July 12, 4:45pm – 5:45pm

“Halo 4” heralds the return of one of gaming’s most iconic heroes, the Master Chief, in a new, epic sci-fi saga. Expanding and enriching the narrative, 343 Industries, with very special guests, will share how the development of stories across the Greg Bear Forerunner saga, the Karen Traviss Kilo-Five trilogy, “Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn,” “Halo 4” Campaign and “Halo Infinity Multiplayer” have become connective tissue for “Halo 4.” Don’t miss the exciting premiere of the “Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn” trailer as well as Q&A with our special guests! Panelists: Brian Reed, Franchise Writer, Armando Troisi, Narrative Director, 343 Industries, and “Forward Unto Dawn’s” director, cinematic director and writers (to be announced). Moderated by: Frank O’Connor, Franchise Development Director, 343 Industries

“Halo 4”: A New Campaign and “Halo Infinity Multiplayer”

Room 6DE, San Diego Convention Center

Saturday, July 14, 3:15pm – 4:15pm

“Halo 4” marks the beginning of a new saga in the blockbuster franchise that has shaped entertainment history and defined a generation of gamers. Developed by 343 Industries, get a glimpse at how they have taken “Halo 4” in new directions, introducing an ancient threat and the Master Chief’s greatest challenge, as well as an innovative and fresh new take on multiplayer in War Games and Spartan Ops. Panelists: Kiki Wolfkill, Executive Producer, Josh Holmes, Creative Director and Frank O’Connor, Franchise Development Director and others to be announce soon.

[source gi]

I hope its something massive that will renew my un-waivering hype for Halo 4 a little. An announcment saying that they decided to bring back firefight would be amazingly awesome, but stands next to no chance of happening. Best case scenario in my opinion is that they show us their new forge world and some stuff that they have created on it or some new features. In addition I would hope to see at least one new multiplayer map and a bunch of footage so that we can better understand the gameplay mechanics and what we should expect come release.

If they did this then I would be happy. Not to mention the forums would get another large wave of new content to sift over and discuss similar to the wave we got during and directly after E3 2012.

:)

i think that 343 has revealed more than they should have in such a short period of time. I honestly think they released more info than they should have, but regardless, they should have spaced it out a little more. So much info has come out in past 4 weeks, and i sort of liked the secrecy that 343 had earlier in the year