Elites Shouldn't Be in MM: Here's Why (serious discussion)

SatanicBagels

In Halo 3 spartans and Sangheili had the same hit-boxes you didn't have to change you shots at all. If you died, it was because your opponent was better than you. In Halo Reach you new you were going to fight the Sangheili beforehand and would be ready.

Yes, but it was difficult to figure out where that hitbox was because the elite models are much stranger.

• Like 1

In Halo 3 spartans and Sangheili had the same hit-boxes you didn't have to change you shots at all. If you died, it was because your opponent was better than you. In Halo Reach you knew you were going to fight the Sangheili beforehand and would be ready.

Like i said, it was never a problem, but it was just... different. They may have the same hit boxes but an elites head is lower to his body. There's no protrusion unless you're looking from the side. You're never 100% sure if you're hitting the head or the body in a face to face battle.

Like i said, it was never a problem, but it was just... different. They may have the same hit boxes but an elites head is lower to his body. There's no protrusion unless you're looking from the side. You're never 100% sure if you're hitting the head or the body in a face to face battle.

This could be solved by having Sangheili that don't hunch over and by making them smaller so they are the same height as Spartans.

This could be solved by having Sangheili that don't hunch over and by making them smaller so they are the same height as Spartans.

As long as they had a head that sticks up and out, but then that would take away from the Elite experience I guess.

If Elites aren't in matchmaking, then Brutes need to be.

I heard 343i is letting you use Grunts in matchmaking...

:troll:

well if it was 1 out of 16 players that were elites in halo 3 so why bother? and if you want just to play as humans who all have the same head why not play cod or something else....

this is halo

There's a lot more that seperates Halo from CoD than just having playable aliens in War Games. Playable aliens in War Games have nothing to do with it.

:rofl:

• Like 1