Ordinance Drop Flawed Idea

Man of The People

I didn't bother to quote, your post was too long.

There will be no power weapon spawns on maps. It will only be provided by ordinance drop. So weapons like the sniper, launcher, rail gun, etc will all only be obtainable by drop. Now, there is a weapon that I am not sure about. The shotgun and/or scattershot. These could be classified as normal ordinance, and heavy ordinance. Mostly because they are a beast in at close range. However, they are useless at anything past mid range. So whether the shotgun and/or scattershot will be dropped or spawned, I guess is up to 343.

EDIT: Just read the post on the bulletin. I guess that means weapons like the launcher, rail gun, and sniper will be spawned after all, and shotgun and scattershot will be dropped.

I didn't bother to quote, your post was too long.

There will be no power weapon spawns on maps. It will only be provided by ordinance drop. So weapons like the sniper, launcher, rail gun, etc will all only be obtainable by drop. Now, there is a weapon that I am not sure about. The shotgun and/or scattershot. These could be classified as normal ordinance, and heavy ordinance. Mostly because they are a beast in at close range. However, they are useless at anything past mid range. So whether the shotgun and/or scattershot will be dropped or spawned, I guess is up to 343.

EDIT: Just read the post on the bulletin. I guess that means weapons like the launcher, rail gun, and sniper will be spawned after all, and shotgun and scattershot will be dropped.

lol @ kids who post thinking they know everything, only to find out that they're wrong and then end up looking like an idiot...

lol @ kids who post thinking they know everything, only to find out that they're wrong and then end up looking like an idiot...

Lol @Idiots like Tomakazi who think they are the ones who are always right, but then they figure out... oh, look, I'm dead wrong! Who'd have guessed? Oh yeah! Anybody! Give up my friend, you battle for a hopeless cause. It's pathetic, really. Here's to another of your accounts, banned. Cheers!

• Like 2

1) Sniper doesn't use auto-aim.

2) Since there is already an Sniper rifle on the map the OD system WON'T SEND ANOTHER ONE.

3) Who said there where going to be power weapons already on the map? 343i has never said there are going to be power weapons already laying down on the map when you spawn, the whole OD system would be pointless then. That said, OD are not rewarding camping, they are encouraging you to outside and get some kills since power weapons will not spawn on the map, you have to earn them.

4) That was the whole point of the previous Halo games, ''whoever gets the best weapon first wins'', clearly the player with better map control got the best weapon therefore dominating other players, with OD everyone has the same chance of getting a PW(balance right there). Then this is where skill is going to be important.

5) You're repeating the same response all over again.

After what we all have said you still think OD are a bad idea I suggest you go outside and get some fresh air or read a book. IMO this is just complaining for the sake of complaining.

1.) it does have massive hitboxes

2.)I think what he is trying to say is the OD will unbalance the game by giving players an easy way to maintain power weapons and stop the other players from getting kills. This was out of control with CoD, in a lot of cases.

3.)This is even worse if there are no power weapons on the map, the entire point is to maintain map control, thats what elevates halo into a higher play level, knowing spawns, controlling the map to get spawns. By giving OD to all players it becomes a game thats more about killing each other and getting an advantage to maintain those killstreaks.

4.) see 3. This isn't balance, its reducing the skill cap while letting some lucky guy to maintain a dominance easily.

5.) I don't think your listening

• Like 1