9 New Halo 4 Pictures [Menu/Options/etc

Thanks for the pictures adamj! :D

I'm slightly disappointed though, a perk which allowed for infinite sprint. A perk to make your shields recharge faster and a perk to make AA recharge faster. I think these may be big game changers.

EDIT: Resupply looks like it will resupply your ammo and I heard somewhere that Firepower lets you carry more ammo and grenades. I hope it wont affect your damage please no.

Armor customization looks interesting. Female spartan.... yes....yes...looks hot. lol

• Like 1

I doubt these are the final emblems.

I meant the actual emblem creator itself, not the emblems. I was hoping for a more Call of Duty Black ops type emblem creator, as that gave you the freedom to express your emblem how you wanted, instead of being stuck with boring, old preset emblems.

I'm more disappointed in the colors than anything else. I was really hoping for a color wheel or an RGB type deal, rather than a crap load of standard presets that are exactly the same as Reach's, only in a different format. :(

• Like 2

I meant the actual emblem creator itself, not the emblems. I was hoping for a more Call of Duty Black ops type emblem creator, as that gave you the freedom to express your emblem how you wanted, instead of being stuck with boring, old preset emblems.

I have to agree, the emblem creator is pretty basic, it hasn't seen much change since Halo 2. Still, I think they won't change it much, just add a couple more emblems.

But if they changed it...

Then this would happen all over the internet:

''OMG they copied cod, halo sux its not realistic unlike cod, mw2 ftw since mw3 sux, rofl Im using da internetz trololololo''

- 11 year old casual player, CoD fanboy.

i dont like that caused the immature half naked body made like ass, titties and so on

i like the simple.... just hope they have mine favorite emblems (valkyrie (sword and "wings") and facemask 1 (the first face mask))

[/color]

i dont like that caused the immature half naked body made like ass, titties and so on

i like the simple.... just hope they have mine favorite emblems (valkyrie (sword and "wings") and facemask 1 (the first face mask))

The majority of the players didn't have those emblems, and why should they effect the decision anyway? The minority shouldn't effect the majority. And simple is crap now, it's old and dated, they need to improve.

• Like 1

Way to dig up some great shots adam! You've always had a knack for getting the hard-to-find images, lol.

The graphics and lighting are really beginning to impress me. I've noticed quite a few subtle changes to the viewable area and the radar. Image of weapon currently using in top/right corner (ghost in this case), boost meter top/left corner (will come in handy for the available boost for ghost), hit meters now have directional arrows showing which direction the fire is coming from, radar indicates vehicles (in this case ghost actually appears as a ghost on the radar), and ghost targeting system upgraded slightly with the V above the two O O.

Spartan IV armor is looking pretty impressive as well.

Tactical Package, Support Upgrades, and AA's still concern me on how big of a roll they will play while in MM. Will know more about gameplay on Nov. 6 with hands-on playtime.

As for the emblem and color palette, as long as I can have my "fleur de lis" with the ( ) as the background in lime with orange accents, I will be happy.

Again, great job adam and thanks! :thumbsup:

i dont think its going to be that big of a deal to be honest again you cant even run fast when getting shot at so dont miss your shots and they wont run away.

The fact is it shouldn't be on anyway, fair enough it makes you stop, but, you can just sprint away the second after you get shot.