Paridiso One Sided!

N3wb

Is paridiso onesided!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. IS PARIDISO ONESIDED!

• YES, CHANGE IT!
    • NO, KEEP IT!

It's much easier for the side closest to the cave leading to the Valley. They have a bigger open area, and have the sniper. I have no idea why they put it there. I don't think there's another one either, so that side definately has the advantage, and it's harder to spawn trap that side, while the other is extremely easy to. Plus the map is just boring.

no, i dont think its one sided at all i can snipe perfectly from both sides and if you are getting spawn killed its your own fault for not eliminating the threats your self ie. kill banshee assist your tank in beating the other. dot let other team get laser ect. its not the maps fault

It's much easier for the side closest to the cave leading to the Valley. They have a bigger open area, and have the sniper. I have no idea why they put it there. I don't think there's another one either, so that side definately has the advantage, and it's harder to spawn trap that side, while the other is extremely easy to. Plus the map is just boring.

the other side has a sniper too its against a rock