The one problem I have with the button layout...

Stealth Pilot

well, its a tough decision, but i feel that i spend more time sprinting than i do crouching....... so it will be harder to hide on the radars now

I'm in the exact opposite position, I spend a lot more time using stealth than charging around the battlefield. It's even worse considering how bad Reach was at differentiating between a backstab and a full assassination, I can't tell you how many times I went for a quick one-tap kill and got a drawn-out execution or attempted the latter and just performed a punch to the spine. This system had better be a lot more accurate, or they'd better offer some other button layouts.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Recon control scheme is our salvation:

RECON

LT – Throw Grenade

RT – Fire Weapon

LB – Use Armor Ability

RB – Action/Reload

LS – Movement/Crouch

RS – Look/Zoom

A – Jump

B – Melee

X – Sprint

Y – Switch Weapons

Dpad – Select Grenade (left or right)

I used this in reach but sprint on X is going to be weird so im not sure if ill end up using it?

I used this in reach but sprint on X is going to be weird so im not sure if ill end up using it?

I used Bumper Jumper a lot in Reach, so I'm used to sprint on X lol

Honestly, I can adapt to any controller variant. I don't even mind this. As long as left stick moves, right stick aims, and right trigger fires, I'll be good.

• Like 1

I used Bumper Jumper a lot in Reach, so I'm used to sprint on X lol

Honestly, I can adapt to any controller variant. I don't even mind this. As long as left stick moves, right stick aims, and right trigger fires, I'll be good.

Exactly, as long as the normal controls remain, I'll adapt to the other buttons functions. I'd prefer them not to change too much, though.