Minecraft (Xbox 360) playdates!?.!!

INACTIVE

Hey everybody, its you friendly neighborhood REAPER!!! But on a more serious note: I'm going to be playing Minecraft almost every weekend (possibly even more often *gasp*) and I get lonely building villages by myself. So I would like to have some of you, yes you, to play Minecraft with me.If you want to play just send me a message while i'm playing asking for an invite and if the server, lobby, thing isn't full i will.

My GT is Reaper2148 and I will be on when I mentioned up there (/l\ look up if you have a short term memory problem /l\).Thanks for taking the time to read this, leave questions or any other random comment down there \l/.

I am no reserving initial spots for the playdate, PM me to reserve your spot. (first come, first serve.

1. ME

Edit: Please do not destroy any pre-made buildings if you do join, you are free to go off and build where ever just not in/unreasonably close to the main village. Another thing, this will be a forum member only playdate(s).

I wasn't implying that I'd ruin your village with structures of awesome... and by that I meant like a Town hall with multiple different rooms and etc.

Can you build desert themed buildings of awesome made only using sand and sandstone? If you can your structures will fit right in with the rest of my village (as long as they are not multiple stories above the ground, below on the otherhand is acceptable).