Wil Forge be upgraded in Halo 4? I don't want block structure grass maps!

Cassius55

Halo Reach also needs some new multiplayer modes, they have that Spartan Ops which is great and innovative but its needs something more! What is happening with Forge? Are there any details on it ? I think they need a full fledged map Editor, Various terrain like Snow, Tropical, Desert, Mars Looking Terrain, Wasteland and the Grassland. Additional features like the ability to add custom looking structures, not like the bland block structures in Halo Reach, anything from houses to shopping malls, maps could be in a grocery store. Anything new and different. It would be impossible to create this on 360, it would be better if they released a map editor for the computer with the ability to transfer your maps via usb to the 360.

So what are the details on forge? It better be improved with new terrain and structures at least if a map editor is not released on PC. They should also have a Forge playlist, in Reach most of the player made maps are not in multiplayer playlists so it would be good if they had a Forge only playlist with the most popular player made maps being playable in other playlists.

I think they also need a new big team battle mode, one like Battlefield 3's Conquest mode where you capture positions. 12 vs 12 at least.

But what official is there on the competitive multiplayer? It does not seem like there are any new game modes.

Correct, just as OceanicOctopus stated, there will not be a weather editor/tool in Halo 4 forge, however, as he also stated, there will be more than one "Forge World" type map to build on, each with different weather elements. I myslef hope that there is a snow map to make Sidewinder on.

• 1 month later...

i'd just like to have a huuuuuuuge map to make some huuuge ass map on. also i reackon the player limit should eb upgraded for 16 players to 24 players or somthing...

I doubt it woiuld support that many players. But yes. Big maps and a big budget.