Visible Bloom in Halo 4: Yes or No?

Tallgeese

Visible Bloom in Halo 4: Yes or No?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bloom be visible in Halo 4?

There's a difference between shot spamming and shooting accurately. If I aim my shots accurately I should be rewarded with the kill, not more shots to fire. That's the way Halo has always been and I'm sure that's why 343 is fixing the bloom to reset faster in Halo 4, so that it won't affect gameplay like that anymore. If every single person had to wait for the bloom to reset battles would be slower and tedious. But hardly anybody does because there's a better chance of someone shooting faster and taking their chances on getting a headshot at the end. And that's why it's terrible for Halo, bloom is all about chance. Even though I should be rewarded with the kill for aiming accurately and steady sometimes that won't determine whether I get that kill.

I've never heard of Bungie or 343 saying that about making it realistic. In fact, 343 added Zero Bloom to the playlists because bloom was disliked by so many. If I wanted a more realistic shooting experience I would play video games that emphasize military perspectives or I would go to my nearest shooting range.

allright. i dont want this argument to be a fight or something, but what I meant by realistic was that if you shoot with a weapon irl. you propaply cant hold it perfectly still, neither can a super soldier from the 2500- hold it still. So thats, kinda, what i meant by realistic.

If you shoot accurately you wait for the bloom to go down and you will get the kill.

you said something like this: "But hardly anybody does because there's a better chance of someone shooting faster and taking their chances on getting a headshot at the end." I took it like you meant that teammates killsteals, well in halo 4 i have read that assists will be very important in halo 4 and you will be much awarded by them, so it doesnt really matter if you get the kill or not.

But yes you are right about one thing though, that the game will be much more slower and tedious if people just waiting for their bloom to get down, but thats why there is other weapons on the map than dmr, right? and as people have suggested above, just the single shot weapons should have the bloom.