How did you find out about halo 4?

Adam91

While we wait anxiously on the on the return of Master Chief share with us how or when you first found out about halo 4 how did you come across the trailer, did a friend tell you about it, where you expecting master chief to return?

For me i was just going on youtube to listen to a few songs just minding my own business the i seen a video saying "halo 4 trailer 2012" so i was like "yeah what ever here we ago another prank video" so i was curious to check it out but when i clicked it i seen the amount of likes and view and i was like hold on a minute could this be true? and it was true Master chief has returned halo 4 is happening, i never thought in a million years this would happen i was gob smacked my jaw hit the ground seriously for me the impossible just came possible, a reality. I thought master chief was never to return, despite what happened in the legendary ending in halo 3 because game and movie companies do that incase they want a sequel but it dosnt always happen. so yeah that was truly a very unexpected surprise for me.

• Like 1

I honestly was bored one day back in 2011 so I just googled Halo and a video came up that said "E3 Secret Halo 4 Reveal" and when I saw what happened it was crazy. People responded saying it was the real deal, it had tons of likes and sure enough you could just barely see Halo 4 behind a curtain type thing at E3. I was just amazed and shocked and wanted to cry.

i always lurked on different halo forums, so i heard alot of people talking about the rumors about it. then i was watching E3 in 2011 absorbing all the awesomeness of it, and i saw the halo 4 reveal trailer and i just exploded with excitement. that was truely an epic day :yes

• Like 1

I was checking out the human-forerunner war on the Halo Nation wiki and saw a picture titled Halo: Combat Evolved: Anniversary. I was like "whut" because it had pink in it. I clicked it expecting a gag. Turned out to be an article advertising Anniversary AND Halo 4. I watched the E3 2011 vid and almost cried from joy.