A Theory on spartan ops

Adam91

i posted this theory over at halo waypoint and i want to get your view and opinions

this is a copy and paste of what i typed

Ok we play as master chief in the campaign then we play as a spartan 4 in spartan ops which takes place 6 months after the events of the campaign so by that time master chief will most likely some where engaging or taking part in certian event that will could be taking place in the story of halo 5, so heres what i was thinking what ever happens in the story of spartan op's that could take tie in with a small part of the story of halo 5.

Certian moments in the story of spartan op's could be referenced or mentioned some where in the campaign of halo 5, for example in spartan op's we have a mission to destroy a facility or building that was a certain amount of importance to the enemy, that could play a part in halo 5 but if it does i would assume it would be a very small part as it would be a spoiler if it was i big part, so it would be worthy of a small mention in halo 5.

So for example theres a cutscene in halo 5 and an officer of some sort is talking to another officer or even MC and one of the officers is talking about that operation that was carried out to destroy that "facility" or "building" and that could be a small relevance to what the current situation is in that cutscene in halo 5.

now im not saying this is the only purpose of the story of spartan op's but it could be invovled and the helping of shaping the story for halo 5 even if its just as little as a reference or a mention.

what do you think?

• Like 4

I am thinking 2 things right now.

1. This is a brilliant idea that would really add depth to the storyline that they are trying to tell.

2. I can't wait for you to post your 1000th post so I can comment and like it.

:)

thank you for your feed back :) lol