YouTube Channel Changes.

Absolute Dog

Do me proud guys, continue my legacy :P

One thing to say:

When going through channel submissions, this is what I used to do and is what works very very well.

"Like" posts that contain videos I want to upload.

Then contact that person and ask If I have permission to upload their video to the channel. This is the most important part: you must tell them that in order for their video to be uploaded they must set their video as unlisted. They must do this.

Then use a high quality YouTube video downloader to download their video in HD. Again, upload it in HD. Give an appropriate title and description and tags and in the description say who submitted it and link back to the original channel. I made some playlists, so place it in the appropriate one or make a new one if there isn't a suitable one. Then you must, on the main channel, on "featured channels," place a link back to their channel.

Hope that helped!

Luke

• Like 1

Do me proud guys, continue my legacy :P

One thing to say:

When going through channel submissions, this is what I used to do and is what works very very well.

"Like" posts that contain videos I want to upload.

Then contact that person and ask If I have permission to upload their video to the channel. This is the most important part: you must tell them that in order for their video to be uploaded they must set their video as unlisted. They must do this.

Then use a high quality YouTube video downloader to download their video in HD. Again, upload it in HD. Give an appropriate title and description and tags and in the description say who submitted it and link back to the original channel. I made some playlists, so place it in the appropriate one or make a new one if there isn't a suitable one. Then you must, on the main channel, on "featured channels," place a link back to their channel.

Hope that helped!

Luke

Whether anyone else realizes this or not, I appreciate your input for the channel. You know I always respected your talents there and will always be open to hear suggestions for the channel.

Whether anyone else realizes this or not, I appreciate your input for the channel. You know I always respected your talents there and will always be open to hear suggestions for the channel.

Thank you. Hopefully I'll be able to offer some advice when I can.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...