PC Wont Detect Monitors Speakers. [Help]

Undead

So I upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 and updated all my drivers and whatnot then out of know where my Monitors Speakers are not detectable. The only way I can hear sound is through headphones. If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me.I

Only thing I can think of is maybe their broke? Or try control panel sounds

They're definitely not broke. I can still hear the sound through my monitor when my Xbox is hooked up to it. I think it might my HDMI cable is interfering with my sound cable?

Well that didn't work at all... the person said he couldn't solve the issue to contact my local Technician then proceeded to tell me that my PC was going to crash if I didn't sign up with their plan that he found viruses that happened to squeeze in through the chat. He told me it was going to be $60 and I basically called him a liar. haha

Well that didn't work at all... the person said he couldn't solve the issue to contact my local Technician then proceeded to tell me that my PC was going to crash if I didn't sign up with their plan that he found viruses that happened to squeeze in through the chat. He told me it was going to be $60 and I basically called him a liar. haha

Ask twinreaper. He is good with that stuff.

hahaha my bad but it was worth a try lol.

In the taskbar tray, at the bottom right hand side of the screen, right click the speaker and select playback devices. Right click in an empty place in the box and make sure that both 'Show disabled devices' and 'show disconnected devices' have a tick next to them. Right click and select test on each and everyone of the options are in the box until you here sound. If you here sound, right click on that one and select enable.