All 10 new Halo 4 Weapons Discovered or Revealed

Archangel Tyrael

Hold on, wouldn't this gun be the Assault Carbine? Speculation and rumor has basically said it will be similar to the SMG, and this looks similar.

I think it looks like the Plasma Pistol but Forerunner

I think it looks like the Plasma Pistol but Forerunner

If it is a forerunner pistol then one of the other unknown forerunner weapons would be the assault carbine which I doubt as it is a UNSC weapon. This leads me to believe the SMG looking weapon will be the Assault Carbine which has a similar role to an SMG.

Firstly, its Promethean not forerunner, second Forerunner dont use pistols, they use energy based rifles and shotguns..

Uhh, Promethean are Forerunner. And Forerunner did use pistols. This is shown on Legends.

800px-Forerunner_weapon.jpg

Dats a Pistol.

• Like 1

Uhh, Promethean are Forerunner. And Forerunner did use pistols. This is shown on Legends.

800px-Forerunner_weapon.jpg

Dats a Pistol.

Technically it is...But it seems that it'd be its own class of weapon. But, it still is a pistol. I think that weapon on the Spartan's thigh is the Assault Carbine. The others don't seem to be it. But the Promethean Repeater could be a placeholder name for it as well. Who ever said that the Assault Carbine had to be small? :troll:

Storm Rifle

The Storm Rifle is an evolution of the previous games' Plasma Rifle, it is rapid fire like its predecessors, but also more accurate due to the longer barrel. The name is interesting as we've seen from some Halo 4 toy packaging that Grunts were referred to as "Storm Grunts". Perhaps "Storm" will be some sort of socio-political faction among the Covenant - which may also explain why they're fighting us again.

StormRifle.jpg

Noo is the storm rifle a replacement for plasma rifle? :( the Plasma rifle has been in halo since the beginning.... Storm rifle looks awsome though but still the plasma rifle should be in the game, just to be there...There is not so many weapons left that have been through all halos :/

Noo is the storm rifle a replacement for plasma rifle? :( the Plasma rifle has been in halo since the beginning.... Storm rifle looks awsome though but still the plasma rifle should be in the game, just to be there...There is not so many weapons left that have been through all halos :/

Speaking of which lets make a list

-Shotgun

-Rocket Launcher

-Plasma Pistol

-Needler

-Sniper Rifle

...That's a small list... I can't think of any others

Speaking of which lets make a list

-Shotgun

-Rocket Launcher

-Plasma Pistol

-Needler

-Sniper Rifle

...That's a small list... I can't think of any others

They were not usable in Halo: Combat Evolved, but the Energy Sword and Fuel Rod Gun were as well. On PC, the Fuel Rod Gun was usable in MP. The Energy Sword was cut from our hands when Halo became first person.