where halo 4 will(probaly) take place

SHAMAZING T4CO

• What is a forerunner?

Can anyone help me out, I've played through each and every Halo (Except Halo:Wars) and I just haven't figured it out.. or has it all just been left to imagination. Are they like a pre-cursor to the Humans or something..?

I know there are; The Precursors > The Forerunners > The Covenant > The Humans

• What is a forerunner?

Can anyone help me out, I've played through each and every Halo (Except Halo:Wars) and I just haven't figured it out.. or has it all just been left to imagination. Are they like a pre-cursor to the Humans or something..?

I know there are; The Precursors > The Forerunners > The Covenant > The Humans

Fourerunners are the dudes who created the rings called halos and 343 guilty spark

The forerunners were destroyed by the Flood. I don't think they are still around unless the stored their own DNA in one of the Arks. However I have always been under the impression that the Forerunners DNA was used to create the humans.

I have always thought that possibly there is a second Ark. Possibly sent to the far side of the universe. This could start a whole new story arc with new enemies and so on. They could start completely fresh or tie in elements from books here or there but they would be free to do whatever they want.

All I know is there will probably be Flood, there might be covenant and there will most likely be a ring. Haha.