Armour Perms?

TheCobaltOcean

Hey, some of you may remember me back from when we only knew Requiem as the Legendary Planet, when we was saying that Armour Abilities shouldn't be in it etc.

Some of you may also remember me ranting that there needs to be an SPI armour permutation. Not in full functionality, but just in looks, right down to the soles of the Spartans boots.

Any news on armour perms?

I do not know. But welcome back to the site. Judging by your sig you must be a really back in the day member. :D

Thanks, and yeah, way back :D I remember ranting for these things: Paint on damage for your Spartan, Elite Characters, SPI armour Perm, Spartan Gray Team, Dual Weilding, No Armour Abilities, no breaks in Canon, MA5K, SMG's back... and more I can't think of :D

SPI?

Ever seen the book Halo:Ghosts of Onyx? This armour http://www.halopedian.com/images/thumb/9/9f/Ghosts_of_Onyx_Cover.jpg/310px-Ghosts_of_Onyx_Cover.jpg

You should read the books, they're better than the games IMO :D

This thread from waypoint is up to date and should have all of them.

https://forums.halo....dated-7-25.aspx

Most of the helmets look like garbage though if you ask me. Shoulders and bodies are alright.

That has pretty much everything. I agree, quite a few of the helmets are just plain weird, but HazOp, still the ugliest dang helmet in Halo history. Blech.