Xbox Rewards

Guest FreeSETHMAN

Guest FreeSETHMAN

Kinda rip off way of getting points. back too subject how it works you buy something that costs like 800 points and you get like 200 or something back I do not recommend doing this for points :laughing: but you can get savings so give it a try and sign up to save up. go to join xbox live rewards and enter you're profile info to sign up. this may be a rip off but you get savings see how it works now give it a shot all so don't forget to donate to freerice.com thanks.

http://rewards.xbox.com/

This site isn't a rip-off, so far I have accumulated over 2000 MS points. Also we get competitions and VIP rewards, such as trips and avatar items, free DLC and more. I have got a Halo banshee avatr prop worth 200 MS points and two Avatar T-shirst worth £5.00 each.

It isn't pointless you actually get a use of something like this with games, movies, pictures, and all that sweet stuff when you have enough points.

I agree and if you dont want to spend points to get more points back than you can always just take the monthly survey to get 20 msp. It all adds up.