Finally Some Shotty Gameplay

Tallgeese

I'm surprised at how similar that looks to the model used in Reach, I expected there to be a whole new one to replace it. Not a massive complaint, but still a bit disappointing.

I wish it was a slightly longer range shot, be nice to know exactly what the maximum kill distance is rather than just a point-blank blast. It's also not clear whether or not that was actually a kill (though I suppose we have to assume it was) - I wish there'd been a bit more to see, get just a little more info about it.

Good find nonetheless!

Well 343i already stated that the JetPack in Halo 4 will be more of a boost than a flying tool. They do not want it to completely ruin the flow of the maps and matches like it did in Reach. If it only boosts I will be happy

• Like 1

I am guessing the scattershot and shotgun will be about equal. It seems that the scatter shot has more range but also more dispersal so it wont hit the target all at once...almost like buckshot spread.. The human shotgun appears to be less range but more precise.