Unofficial What is your personal Ordance?

AssaultSniper1989

Hey everyone IDK if this has already been posted but this topic is meant to discuss what everyone thinks they want for their Personal Ordance.

To me it looks like you can choose a power weapon like the scatter shot, extra grenades or possibly the Sticky detonator( does this count as a secondary weapon for this slot?), and finally an additional support package or power up such as mobility which I've heard is either infinite or longer sprint.

Post what you think you might use and feel free to inform me of what you think the three choices you get represent category wise. ( primary, secondary, etc.)

This appears to be a duplicate thread to this "Load Outs" thread. If so, notify me for a lock down.

it does seem a bit similar, but this has to do with ordinance.

@AssaultSniper1989

the ordinance drops all depend on the map your on on they change randomly. You are given about 4 options to choose from but they wont always be the same. its not like the custom loadouts where you can set your own defaults

• Like 1

This appears to be a duplicate thread to this "Load Outs" thread. If so, notify me for a lock down.

It is a different idea. I would be happy to recieve either a sniper rifle (maybe Forerunner sniper???) or Scatter-shot in my ordanance. Either one looks like it can be used to absolutely massacre opponents. Whatever weapon I recieve would determine my playing style until I die or the match ends.

:)