Reach Population

Destyran

I dont know i think people have realised how easy it is to get sprees and multi kills in the game but tbh its probably jus because you can camp and use a shotty. And i think its designed to keep the younglings out of the regular playlists lol

@ Vitamin PWN

Yes we do, it keeps the slayer franchise differentiated, it's the same as it was halo 3:

Squad is like social

Team Slayer is like ranked team slayer

Doubles is doubles

Snipers is snipers

Swat is swat

Etc

The Only think that is different is the broken arena system, which should be taken out, IMHO.

1-50 FTW

I dont know i think people have realised how easy it is to get sprees and multi kills in the game but tbh its probably jus because you can camp and use a shotty. And i think its designed to keep the younglings out of the regular playlists lol

I would like more game typs

I think the playlist options are fine but for one team objective has no Stockpile anymore. I dunno about you but I never see Stockpile in the Swat or BTB playlists EVER. If the stockpile gametype could be an option to choose more often that would be great considering there is ACHEIVMENTS for this gametype.