Halo Movie Behind The Scenes Warthog

Dog

Its a live-action interwebz series not a movie get it correct! plus the warthog looks lovely with the chief in the back, hope he dosen't go off a cliff when the marines drive.

lol, i thought the same thing XD Maybe they will drive forward and reverse 30 times before finally going the right way..................until crashing into something and repeating the process all over again XD
  • Like 1

This should be what we get in tue halo 5 legendary edition.

I am really excited for this new series. I have been wanting to see a live action movie for a long rime and this will do it for me. I was hoping that the story would revolve more around master chief but i dont think i have room to complain. Maybe this could be the start of film in the halo world and maybe one day we can have a full-length with john in it.

This should be what we get in tue halo 5 legendary edition.

I am really excited for this new series. I have been wanting to see a live action movie for a long rime and this will do it for me. I was hoping that the story would revolve more around master chief but i dont think i have room to complain. Maybe this could be the start of film in the halo world and maybe one day we can have a full-length with john in it.

definately halo 5 legendary edition :thumbsup: